I Need Some Computer Savvy Person To Assist Me!

You lost me at the lost start button. Other than that I'd say right click at top of browser and select your toolbars.

Thank you for answering, Boop. The entire line at the bottom is gone, starting with the Start button on the left to the time on the right.

I did right click at the top of the browser and the box for the google and yahoo tool bars are already checked, but they don't appear on my page.

Or hit F-11 again. :)

You lost me at the lost start button. Other than that I'd say right click at top of browser and select your toolbars.

Thank you for answering, Boop. The entire line at the bottom is gone, starting with the Start button on the left to the time on the right.

I did right click at the top of the browser and the box for the google and yahoo tool bars are already checked, but they don't appear on my page.

Oh, Boop you are so funny. I saw post#100, so I was going through that drill for 10 minutes with no luck. I just sighed and went to the next post. "or, hit F-11!

Wallah! Thank you so much. I owe you tons of reps!

Last edited:

Oh, Boop you are so funny. I saw post#100, so I was going through that drill for 10 minutes with no luck. I just sighed and went to the next post. "or, hit F-11!

Wallah! Thank you so much. I owe you tons of reps!

YAY!!! I am so glad it was the easy answer. ;) But like I said! I've been there, and it is not fun.

Forum List

Back