I need some advice...

What do you think I should do?

• Total voters
Oh my fucking God....definite tl/dr for me......Cripes.
Plus, seeing it was your first post...........

The poster has really exposed himself here as well as in the situation. Perhaps, indeed, they are merely errors of youth.

It isn't serious. Probability would say she isn't 'right' for you and probably you aren't 'right' for her - just now.

Take things a bit more easily. Keep your personal thoughts to yourself. If you want to continue after 'Claire', send or give her some flowers, find out if she likes chocolates, be nice and quietly attentive. If that doesn't work, drop it.

There are, indeed, many opportunities in life. This is just one small one. Be serene.

After reading that I felt like I just went back to the 7th grade :lol: ..

To the OP - any chick that says "you're cute and a nice guy" means she doesn't like you and she's trying to let you down easy or just wants to be friends. That, or she has a lot of bones in her closet..

Also, there is a window of time where a relationship is possible - after that you're "just friends" and the chances of you dating have been highly diminished...

Some chicks like to play hard-to-get - they like the game and the attention, but at the same time one has to realize when a chick has absolutely zero interest in a relationship, but you still have to be aggressive until you realize that. Most chicks don't like passive guys, and if you're too overwhelmingly nice they'll lose interest..... I suppose the old saying is "nice guys finish last" - that doesn't mean you have to be a dick but you have to be moderate at least....

Still, your story sounds like something out of the 7th grade..

Thank you everyone for the advice, however I think I'm just going to move on and not talk to Claire anymore. Perhaps in the distant future her and I will be friends, but for now I'm just going to get on with my life. I can proudly say though, that I have learned a lot from this experience.

Forum List

Back