I need pics of Aruba please!

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
If you've been to Aruba, please show me what's hot about it. I have it on my list of destinations.

thanks in advance

It's a desert isalnd rock with really awesome beaches.

Location on Aruba Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort, close to Oranjestad

I would be more exciting if you actually went there....lol..
I actually went there.

If you're a wind surfer or scuba diver there are distractions to keep you busy for a couple weeks...After that, not so much.

Very slightly more to do and see on Curaçao...Great diving too.

But if you're just going somewhere to lounge about on white sand beaches with a tuna colada in your hand, you'll be set.

I actually went there.

If you're a wind surfer or scuba diver there are distractions to keep you busy for a couple weeks...After that, not so much.

But if you're just going somewhere to lounge about on white sand beaches with a tuna colada in your hand, you'll be set.

Great scuba/ snorkeling off of DePalm Island I may add.

De Palm Island Aruba - All inclusive, Snorkeling, Water Park, Sea Trek, Snuba

I have been 3 times. I loved it but am onto other adventures for now.

arugula.jpg

I actually went there.

The beaches are beautiful. There are some interesting drives around the island and since its not very big, they are all day trips from Oranjestad.

The most amazing thing we found in Aruba: hands down some of the best food we have ever had in the world at some of the restaurants. Truly top class. There are two restaurants a short drive from Oranjestad with tables set amongst palm trees right next to the water on the beach. So much fun dining first class with sand between your toes. I can't remember the names of the places (google them) but they are right next to each other. The quieter, less touristy one was much nicer.

I actually went there.

Cool thanks. I wanted to talk to people who actually been there. not just google it.

Forum List

Back