I need name ideas!!!!

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
My fosters need names..... right now they are only numbers. Momma is gray with yellow eyes. She has 3 black, 2 gray and 2 cow kittens..... any suggestions?

mommakittenscrop.jpg

theheardcrop.jpg

My fosters need names..... right now they are only numbers. Momma is gray with yellow eyes. She has 3 black, 2 gray and 2 cow kittens..... any suggestions?

mommakittenscrop.jpg

theheardcrop.jpg

Mitzy, Allie, Bucky, Willie, Ranger, Ballie, and Spots.

• Banned
  • Banned
Baby Mae, Tommy, Teacher, Bitsy, Pater, Tater, Filly.......................

another cute batch of names! I will have to look at their little danglie bits to see whos is a boy or girl.

Tater and Banner be either gender, I was thinking of the mother for Teacher.

She is the sweetest momma too! There will be no problem her getting adopted... she is affectionate and loves to be stroked and held.

Grizabella
Gus
Skimbleshanks
Macavity
Mr Mistoffelees

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W4a9P6ZQeU&feature=relmfu]Cats 03 The Naming Of Cats - YouTube[/ame]​

That's a nice litter.

If Mama had blue eyes she would be a full Russian Blue, which are very smart, very affectionate cats. I had one once, a male, who died of FLV. So I never got another cat.

His name was Stinky.

you're asking the wrong person. My bird was named "bird".
My cat is "office kitty".
I call our dog "small brown dog".

I'd stick with the numbers.

I went out with a mexican girl with a cat called Gato and a dog called Perro ..I complimented her on their cool imaginative names..she laughed at me and said not really it means dog and cat in spanish

Last edited:
That's a nice litter.

If Mama had blue eyes she would be a full Russian Blue, which are very smart, very affectionate cats. I had one once, a male, who died of FLV. So I never got another cat.

His name was Stinky.

I know...i have a Russian blue... green eyes. I love him...:)

Forum List

Back