I need girl advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmdr Sheppard

Rookie
Mar 6, 2011
I don't know what to do. Me and this girl I met on the BioWare forums started talking a couple weeks ago, but we haven't talked for a few days for some reason, she never replied to my last message. It says she signed in recently though, and she replied to me in a thread like a day and a half ago. She's really nice and I really like talking with her, but I don't know why she never replied, since we had been replying to each other like everyday back and forth, getting to know each other better and just talking. I sent her a message about five minutes ago, so I guess I'll see how that works. Is it possible she lost interest? OR maybe she's just really busy, she said that she would be working a lot this week, so maybe that's why she just hasn't had time, anyway, please give me advice.

I don't know what to do. Me and this girl I met on the BioWare forums started talking a couple weeks ago, but we haven't talked for a few days for some reason, she never replied to my last message. It says she signed in recently though, and she replied to me in a thread like a day and a half ago. She's really nice and I really like talking with her, but I don't know why she never replied, since we had been replying to each other like everyday back and forth, getting to know each other better and just talking. I sent her a message about five minutes ago, so I guess I'll see how that works. Is it possible she lost interest? OR maybe she's just really busy, she said that she would be working a lot this week, so maybe that's why she just hasn't had time, anyway, please give me advice.
What are you, 15 years old? Ignore her, she'll come looking for you soon enough. Then ignore her some more and she'll practically throw herself at you.

Women think any guy that chases them is a loser.
Women love a guy to ignore them and treat them poorly (not abusively, there's a difference)

Ignore them and they'll be thinking up ways to get you to notice them. Trust me.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
What are you, 15 years old? Ignore her, she'll come looking for you soon enough. Then ignore her some more and she'll practically throw herself at you.

Women love a guy to ignore them and treat them poorly (not abusively, there's a difference)

Ignore them and they'll be thinking up ways to get you to notice them. Trust me.
ohhhh, I simply forgot about the single days.....
:rofl::rofl:

that's about right MadS, very good answer!

Do you not know any girls in real life, or what? Why sweat about this one interwebz chick? It makes you look kind of desperate, to be blunt.

Actually, that's not entirely true.

If a man pretends not to be interested in me then I have absolutely no interest in him. Why would I be interested in someone who doesn't appear interested, who ignores me, and expects me to reward him for being an asshole towards me?

Though typically the men who do chase after me are assholes as well.

It's a lose/lose sitchiation for da wimmins, it seems.

Or is cmdr Commodore?

I'm sorry, I'm not all up on Naval stuff.

My guess is he's the commander of a galactic fleet of alien goblins invading a planet in a galaxy far far away, from the comfort of the family's computer in the living room. :razz:

My guess is that her mother told her that building a relationship based on what has been said on an on-line chat board is probably not a real good idea... For all she knows, or maybe her mother has told her so, you could be an ax murderer, a used car salesman, or possibly 87 years old trolling for young girls. Try something novel for a change and try to work up a relationship with somebody you go to school with or see on a fairly regular basis. If you can't get a relationship going with somebody you can eyeball face to face, it's a good chance you aren't going to do so well catching a fish in the internet ocean.

It's over; move on.

If a man pretends not to be interested in me then I have absolutely no interest in him. Why would I be interested in someone who doesn't appear interested, who ignores me, and expects me to reward him for being an asshole towards me?

You want a man or a limp dick metrosexual?

Women like Rich, Powerful and Famous men. Now for the remaining 99.9 percent of us, we gotta' play the game and that means being a self confident Alpha Male.

Women may like metrosexuals, but they don't respect them and they won't follow or marry them. Unless of course, they just want to be unhappy the rest of their lives.

Also, you misunderstand what I'm saying. Of course we men are interested in you. But I've found that the minute I show any interest at all in a girl they back away. But If I initially showed interest and then ignored them, the interested ones would come to me!

I chased my current wife for three weeks. She even stood me up twice! But guess what happened when I told her: "Listen, I don't think this is gonna' work out".

She started chasing me! I aint mad, that's just how it works! :lol:

Do you not know any girls in real life, or what? Why sweat about this one interwebz chick? It makes you look kind of desperate, to be blunt.

That hurts, I thought we had something Sheldon.

Is this your way of asking me to start a thread about why you never respond to my continuous stream of salacious, borderline-perv PMs? :confused:

you poor things.:(

I agree with the bolded statement Allie. If a man never talks to you and just acts indifferent...what's the point. You can't get to know a person who won't open up for whatever reason....and you can't make them like you if they don't either. I think if a man really wanted to be with you...he would (bottom line). Why would a woman want to chase after someone who makes them feel bad about themselves or insecure? Talk about a downer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back