i need friends

tabari7:94/ishaq:367"maslamah made a plan to kill ka'b the enemy of allah.before they went to him,they sent abu ahead.when he arrived,they spoke together for a while.they recited verses,for abu was something of a poet.then abu said,'ka'b,i have come to you about a matter which i want you to keep secret.''go ahead,'he replied.'the arrival of the prophet muhammad has been an affliction for us.'abu said,'most arabs are now hostile to us.we cannot travel along the roads,and the result is that our families are facing ruin.we are all suffering.'ka'b replied,'i warned you that things would turn out like this.'abu said,'i would like you to sell us some food.we will give you some collateral and make a firm contract.please treat us generously."

made a plan to kill ka'b the enemy of allah

Like I said we are allowed to use violence. Ka'b was an enemy of Allah, therefore he had right to be killed. Now, we do not know the enemies of Allah, only Allah knows. At the time, Mohammed had contact with Allah and therefore knew who was an enemy. Simply said.

As for lies. Yes we can lie to an enemy. We cannot lie to our brothers and sisters in Islam unless it is a white lie in order to spare their feelings.

wrong sir wrong,the order was given by mohammad after he ordered the assassination of kaab

I stated exactly what it says in Bukhari the place you quoted from...it is Heraclius speaking.
'Just Issue orders to kill every Jew present in the country.'
There is no other sentence like this in all of Bukhari I searched and came up with nothing.

I will paste my reply once again so people just coming in on this conversation will not be confused.

It was not even Mohammed stating this but Heraclius (a Christian leader) who had a dream that the leaders of the people who practiced circumcision would conquer them. So Heraclius issued the order to kill all Jews. Only later does he find out that Muslims also practice circumcision.

The sub narrator adds, "Ibn An-Natur was the Governor of llya' (Jerusalem) and Heraclius was the head of the Christians of Sham. Ibn An-Natur narrates that once while Heraclius was visiting ilya' (Jerusalem), he got up in the morning with a sad mood. Some of his priests asked him why he was in that mood? Heraclius was a foreteller and an astrologer. He replied, 'At night when I looked at the stars, I saw that the leader of those who practice circumcision had appeared (become the conqueror). Who are they who practice circumcision?' The people replied, 'Except the Jews nobody practices circumcision, so you should not be afraid of them (Jews).

'Just Issue orders to kill every Jew present in the country.'

While they were discussing it, a messenger sent by the king of Ghassan to convey the news of Allah's Apostle to Heraclius was brought in. Having heard the news, he (Heraclius) ordered the people to go and see whether the messenger of Ghassan was circumcised. The people, after seeing him, told Heraclius that he was circumcised. Heraclius then asked him about the Arabs. The messenger replied, 'Arabs also practice circumcision

Originally posted by skhaldi
As for lies. Yes we can lie to an enemy. We cannot lie to our brothers and sisters in Islam unless it is a white lie in order to spare their feelings.

Which does the following:

1. Makes every defense or point you have meaningless

2. Proves everything we are saying is correct.

Have a nice day.

New Guy

I see nothing wrong with the scriptures from the Quran you quote. They say not to fight unless a fight has been initiated. At the time the Quran was sent there were tons of idolaters in Mecca and keeping Muslims from pilgrimage (part of our religion) so it was okay to use violence. Much like right now America is saying it is okay to Kill Iraqis but 200 years from now...America is not going to follow this because they are going to have sufficient control over Iraq, just like we have sufficient control over Mecca. There is no reason to kill these people anymore.
There is a special gate in heaven for those who are martyrs and died practicing Jihad. The people who participated in 9/11 are not going to enter through those gates. They killed people who had nothing to do with preventing them from practicing their religion.
Anyway, it is getting late. I just started a job with graveyard hours so I am trying to get used to the sleeping pattern. I know this is not a sufficient enough reply but I thought I should say something really quick.
I must admit I have really enjoyed the debate with everyone. I know a lot of people may not like me but I really enjoy your thoughts and opinions.

New Guy

I see nothing wrong with the scriptures from the Quran you quote. They say not to fight unless a fight has been initiated.

Gee. Lets look at what I posted:
" ....slay the idolaters [the ones who do not worship Allah] wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare them for each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship [i.e. convert to Islam] and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful [to Muslims].
-Surah 9:5"

" Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day.....Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah!

-Surah 9:29,41"

"Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil.

-Surah 4:76"

Ummm....Nope.

At the time the Quran was sent there were tons of idolaters in Mecca and keeping Muslims from pilgrimage (part of our religion) so it was okay to use violence.

Except by the koran's own definitions, Christians and Jews are "idolators".

Are you tired of proving me right yet?

There is a special gate in heaven for those who are martyrs and died practicing Jihad. The people who participated in 9/11 are not going to enter through those gates. They killed people who had nothing to do with preventing them from practicing their religion.

Where does it say ANYTHING about killing a fellow muslim takes away paradise?

IT DOESN'T.

Anyway, it is getting late. I just started a job with graveyard hours so I am trying to get used to the sleeping pattern. I know this is not a sufficient enough reply but I thought I should say something really quick.
I must admit I have really enjoyed the debate with everyone. I know a lot of people may not like me but I really enjoy your thoughts and opinions.

Whatever.

I am really sick of going in circles. Like in the first post. It states do not kill unless you are being attacked. It is allowed to kill idolaters whether they are christian, jew, or pagans if they are preventing you from religion. All of these groups were present in the time of Mohammed (peace be upon him) and all were opposing him. You must remember the quran is a very special book. If you read a rule in one portion of the book it is going to apply to all portions unless it is stated that it has been abrogated by later revelations. What I quoted applies to killing on all counts. If you see something about killing people then you must remember the rule stated that you can only kill if your religious practices are being prevented. I think the book would get pretty long if everytime you have to state the rules over and over again. Once you read it. Know that it is applied in all situations unless it specifies differently.

I am really sick of going in circles.

You haven't even gone in a straight line yet.

Answer the issues.

Like in the first post. It states do not kill unless you are being attacked.

Another lie.

It is allowed to kill idolaters whether they are christian, jew, or pagans if they are preventing you from religion.

Since it does not say that, yet another lie.

All of these groups were present in the time of Mohammed (peace be upon him) and all were opposing him. You must remember the quran is a very special book. If you read a rule in one portion of the book it is going to apply to all portions unless it is stated that it has been abrogated by later revelations.

Then what you state is that this part is irrelevant which means it shouldn't be there. -Yet it is. Another lie.

What I quoted applies to killing on all counts. If you see something about killing people then you must remember the rule stated that you can only kill if your religious practices are being prevented.

Again, another lie since that is not exclusively stated.

I think the book would get pretty long if everytime you have to state the rules over and over again.

That would depend on the importance of the point, now, wouldn't it?

Once you read it. Know that it is applied in all situations unless it specifies differently.

That has been my whole point all along. Thanks.

Originally posted by sumayya

that was really funny, but i am not a terrorist and i disagree with terrorist guys.. it is true that am muslim but be sure my dear brother Islam is far away with terrorist things Islam even is against such things, now what is happening is that silly or what can i call bla bla muslims try to give a really bad image of our Islam.

Sumayya, as a Muslim women, you are violating Qur'an by speaking with infidel men. You should read the following verse from your Qur'an (if you are allowed to read).

Qur'an 4.34.

Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart; and scourge (beat) them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them Lo! Allah is ever High Exalted, Great.

See picture of Allah, found in Hazor desert in Egypt. Now your god is in a museum.

Originally posted by ajwps
Sumayya, as a Muslim women, you are violating Qur'an by speaking with infidel men. You should read the following verse from your Qur'an (if you are allowed to read).

See picture of Allah, found in Hazor desert in Egypt. Now your god is in a museum.

hi,
i don't know what you are trying to give, i mean do you know what that verse meant? to whom it's addressed? why it had came? at fisrt you should know that what you are reading in knglish are the meanings of holy Quran, because is in Arabic, and there are a number of translations of it, like Yousufali's and the one you got from but didn't understand Pickthal's!!

this verse is addressed to the wifes who don't obey their husbands like who disloyalty them.

[Yusufali 4:34] Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

[Pickthal 4:34] Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

i don't know if your a Christian or else, i knew that they respect other religions and don't harm them, espicially their God?? if you you were an understandable one, you will conclude that your God is My God! how coluld tell such cheap words about God.

hi,
i don't know what you are trying to give, i mean do you know what that verse meant? to whom it's addressed? why it had came? at fisrt you should know that what you are reading in knglish are the meanings of holy Quran, because is in Arabic, and there are a number of translations of it, like Yousufali's and the one you got from but didn't understand Pickthal's!!

this verse is addressed to the wifes who don't obey their husbands like who disloyalty them.

[Yusufali 4:34] Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

[Pickthal 4:34] Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

i don't know if your a Christian or else, i knew that they respect other religions and don't harm them, espicially their God?? if you you were an understandable one, you will conclude that your God is My God! how coluld tell such cheap words about God.

Yes symayyah I do know to whom Muhammad was referring. I have seen the Muslim women taken to the public places, and put on their knees while they are shot in the back of their heads while they are dressed in their burkas.

If any woman leaves her abode without being accompanied by a male relative or if a Muslim women bends over to pick up her child and some skin on her wrist becomes exposed, she is guilty and deserves beating and death.

My G-d is not an graven idol who now resides in the museum in Egypt. The Creator of the universe is not an icon created by a homicidal pedophile who wed a nine year old child.

My G-d does not order the slaying of all who do not believe that He is the Creator. Our Maker made all humans and he made the Muslims for a reason. But you will have to learn that for yourself as you have converted to a religion and god of hate and murder. Your religion kills one another because you cannot agree on which relative of Muhammad inherited his mantle of world destruction.

Originally posted by ajwps
hi again Mostafa,
the women.. let me see, i am a woman and read a lot about how Islam valued the women since decades, while in the Western world they valued women in around the 17th century.
what your talking about is the adulteress, not just the women they treat in such way but also the men. it seems that you have used to live with adultreresses, so when you see that in a country they punish them you feel strange huh. by the way this kind of punishment aren't used in most of the Islamic countries but they deal with them as criminals, or you still don't agree?
Burkas, well i don't wear burkaa it is an optional thing to me, but there are some who prefer to where it that's fine, freedom! there are some men who force the lady to where the burkaa, but things have been changing, before this women gets married to this man they discuss wether she agrees in wearing it or don't, what am trying to say that most muslims nowadays are understandable. come and visit us if you want to do research about toleration in Islam.
"My G-d is not an graven idol who now resides in the museum in Egypt. The Creator of the universe is not an icon created by a homicidal pedophile who wed a nine year old child. "
Can you please explain more about this.
my God (Allah) haven't ordered us to kill innocents, rape prisoners, have sex with everybody, drink wine or beer, sorry to say that but you made me mad.
My God the Maker of the Universe for what my dear, just to live normal life,sleep,drink,write, . you said there is a reason for everything He made, well, he made us to worship Him to see how we follow him how we obey Him.
About Mohammed, do you honostly beleive in him, most here just say that he wasn't exist, and if he he was just copying the prophets before, or he dreams, or he is a liar. dear brother to tell you this, but you reminded me of how the people in the past did with the Prophets, by torturing them, killing them, accusing them as liars and such.
God promised Jesus that some day after him a healer will com, who is he do you think, or he hadn't came yet till this moment, the Jews even know about this fact, of coming another last prophet. for heaven's sake mostafa look up other useful books that speak about Mohammed peace be upon him, and if you need any help i am pleased to help, and by the way tell about the books that you are reading about Islam & Mohammed.

hi again Mostafa,
the women.. let me see, i am a woman and read a lot about how Islam valued the women since decades, while in the Western world they valued women in around the 17th century.
what your talking about is the adulteress, not just the women they treat in such way but also the men. it seems that you have used to live with adultreresses, so when you see that in a country they punish them you feel strange huh. by the way this kind of punishment aren't used in most of the Islamic countries but they deal with them as criminals, or you still don't agree?
Burkas, well i don't wear burkaa it is an optional thing to me, but there are some who prefer to where it that's fine, freedom! there are some men who force the lady to where the burkaa, but things have been changing, before this women gets married to this man they discuss wether she agrees in wearing it or don't, what am trying to say that most muslims nowadays are understandable. come and visit us if you want to do research about toleration in Islam.

"My G-d is not an graven idol who now resides in the museum in Egypt. The Creator of the universe is not an icon created by a homicidal pedophile who wed a nine year old child. "

Can you please explain more about this.
my God (Allah) haven't ordered us to kill innocents, rape prisoners, have sex with everybody, drink wine or beer, sorry to say that but you made me mad.

My God the Maker of the Universe for what my dear, just to live normal life,sleep,drink,write, . you said there is a reason for everything He made, well, he made us to worship Him to see how we follow him how we obey Him.

About Mohammed, do you honostly beleive in him, most here just say that he wasn't exist, and if he he was just copying the prophets before, or he dreams, or he is a liar. dear brother to tell you this, but you reminded me of how the people in the past did with the Prophets, by torturing them, killing them, accusing them as liars and such.

God promised Jesus that some day after him a healer will com, who is he do you think, or he hadn't came yet till this moment, the Jews even know about this fact, of coming another last prophet. for heaven's sake mostafa look up other useful books that speak about Mohammed peace be upon him, and if you need any help i am pleased to help, and by the way tell about the books that you are reading about Islam & Mohammed. [/B]

Symayya apparently you are not familiar with Islam and Qur'an. For the past twenty-two years I have been studying the religion from the prophet Muhammad and understand a great deal about this 7th century ACE belief. Everything that you have learned about Islam is distorted to protect the Qur'anic teachings of Puba Muhammed.

The origins of Qur'an and Islam have now been well documented by many scholars and researchers around the world. Islam was forced on many peoples around the world under the threat of death. Now the descendents of other civilizations and religions believe in Islam because of this form of proselitization.

Have you ever heard of the Qur'anic word Al-Taqiyya?

Al-taqiyya

Al-taqiyya and dissimulation are words used for a practice of Muslims blatantly lying to non-Muslims. All but some of the most fundamental Muslims consider the act of Al-taqiyya or lying to non-Muslims to be a good work. This is very important when one remembers that, in Islam, salvation is determined by good works. This means that a Muslim lying to a non-Muslim is that Muslim doing a good work to earn salvation. It is almost equivalent to a Christian accepting Jesus as his savior. One of the big differences is that a Christian only needs to accept Jesus as his savior once to become saved forever but a Muslim must do his good works consistently and repeatedly to earn his salvation with the except of the greatest work of dying while fighting non-Muslims.

This is particularly important when one realizes that the only work which can guarantee salvation for a Muslim is to wage war against and kill non-Muslims or at least support those who do wage war against and kill non-Muslims. It is only logical that to lie in support of a war against non-Muslims could guarantee salvation for a Muslim because it would be considered supporting the war. This is a very powerful motivation for any Muslim to lie to any non-Muslim for any reason but especially when concerning any war or military effort against non-Muslims.

I have learned that, for this reason, it is very common practice for Muslims, especially leaders, to lie about the war against non-Muslims. These lies come in many forms such as denying that Islam is a war against non-Muslims, that the Koran teaches salvation through fighting and killing non-Muslims, feigning sympathy for the US concerning 9/11, or Muslim countries denying that they have military intentions against Israel, the US, or other non-Muslim countries.

This raises a number or questions. Are the Muslim peace protestors in the US actually using Al-taqiyya or dissimulation to earn their salvation by lying and trying to interfere with the US and Israel's efforts to defend themselves? Is the Muslim sympathy for the US concerning 9/11 Al-taqiyya earning the salvation of the Muslims by feigning sympathy for the US? Are the Muslim leaders and official speakers using Al-taqiyya to earn salvation by lying to the US media about them fighting because they are "being oppressed by Israel" when there are plenty of Muslims who are citizens in Israel, have good jobs, have their own prosperous businesses, who vote, and are even in the Israeli government?

I recently watched a ABC 20/20 news show by Barbara Walters where she went to Saudi Arabia to confront different people there about text which had been uncovered in public school books which taught hatred and murder of non-Muslims but specifically Jews. I watched as every Muslim male and almost every Muslim female she sat down with to interview blatantly lied about what the Koran says concerning war, hatred, and murdering towards the Jews. Not one of them told the truth. This was clearly Al-taqiyya.

Interestingly, she kept querying about certain terms which stated that Jews would hide behind the trees and the trees would call out to the Muslims, "A Jew is hiding behind me, come and kill him." Not one of the Muslims interviewed told her about the Muslim prophesy concerning the end times (see my page "Koran and Bible Prophesy") where it is said that the Jews and Christians will hide behind the trees and rocks and that the trees and rocks will cry out, "A Jew or a Christian is hiding behind me, come and kill him." Instead, they ALL lied to her about Islam being a religion of peace except for three young radicals who kind of half admitted that Islam and the Koran have an agenda of war and murder. But even they were very careful to tone the militant talk down from what the Koran really says and is preached by the orthodox or fundamentalist Muslims.

It should be noted that I have read on some Muslim sites that a few more fundamental Muslim sites do not commit dissimulation, are open about the warrior mentality of Islam, and are proud that they do not dissemble or lie. But my understanding is that this is only the most "radical" or orthodox Muslims. It seems that the vast majority of Muslims are actually proud that they do dissemble or lie. The problem is, how can you tell which ones are not lying to you if you don't know the Koran and Islam? Basically, you can't believe the few because of the many. It is my opinion that the only Muslims a non-Muslim can believe about anything are the fundamentalist Muslims who openly admit that Islam is a warrior religion and that they are required to destroy all non-Muslims. Even then, we need to be careful.

In summary, Al-taqiyya and dissimulation mean that no non-Muslim can believe anything told to them by any Muslim especially if it has to do with the Koran's perpetual Jihad against all non-Muslims. For that Muslim to lie to you is for that Muslim to do a good work towards earning salvation.

Originally posted by Mustafa
Symayya apparently you are not familiar with Islam and Qur'an. For the past twenty-two years I have been studying the religion from the prophet Muhammad and understand a great deal about this 7th century ACE belief. Everything that you have learned about Islam is distorted to protect the Qur'anic teachings of Puba Muhammed.

The origins of Qur'an and Islam have now been well documented by many scholars and researchers around the world. Islam was forced on many peoples around the world under the threat of death. Now the descendents of other civilizations and religions believe in Islam because of this form of proselitization.

Have you ever heard of the Qur'anic word Al-Taqiyya?

Al-taqiyya

Al-taqiyya and dissimulation are words used for a practice of Muslims blatantly lying to non-Muslims. All but some of the most fundamental Muslims consider the act of Al-taqiyya or lying to non-Muslims to be a good work. This is very important when one remembers that, in Islam, salvation is determined by good works. This means that a Muslim lying to a non-Muslim is that Muslim doing a good work to earn salvation. It is almost equivalent to a Christian accepting Jesus as his savior. One of the big differences is that a Christian only needs to accept Jesus as his savior once to become saved forever but a Muslim must do his good works consistently and repeatedly to earn his salvation with the except of the greatest work of dying while fighting non-Muslims.

This is particularly important when one realizes that the only work which can guarantee salvation for a Muslim is to wage war against and kill non-Muslims or at least support those who do wage war against and kill non-Muslims. It is only logical that to lie in support of a war against non-Muslims could guarantee salvation for a Muslim because it would be considered supporting the war. This is a very powerful motivation for any Muslim to lie to any non-Muslim for any reason but especially when concerning any war or military effort against non-Muslims.

I have learned that, for this reason, it is very common practice for Muslims, especially leaders, to lie about the war against non-Muslims. These lies come in many forms such as denying that Islam is a war against non-Muslims, that the Koran teaches salvation through fighting and killing non-Muslims, feigning sympathy for the US concerning 9/11, or Muslim countries denying that they have military intentions against Israel, the US, or other non-Muslim countries.

This raises a number or questions. Are the Muslim peace protestors in the US actually using Al-taqiyya or dissimulation to earn their salvation by lying and trying to interfere with the US and Israel's efforts to defend themselves? Is the Muslim sympathy for the US concerning 9/11 Al-taqiyya earning the salvation of the Muslims by feigning sympathy for the US? Are the Muslim leaders and official speakers using Al-taqiyya to earn salvation by lying to the US media about them fighting because they are "being oppressed by Israel" when there are plenty of Muslims who are citizens in Israel, have good jobs, have their own prosperous businesses, who vote, and are even in the Israeli government?

I recently watched a ABC 20/20 news show by Barbara Walters where she went to Saudi Arabia to confront different people there about text which had been uncovered in public school books which taught hatred and murder of non-Muslims but specifically Jews. I watched as every Muslim male and almost every Muslim female she sat down with to interview blatantly lied about what the Koran says concerning war, hatred, and murdering towards the Jews. Not one of them told the truth. This was clearly Al-taqiyya.

Interestingly, she kept querying about certain terms which stated that Jews would hide behind the trees and the trees would call out to the Muslims, "A Jew is hiding behind me, come and kill him." Not one of the Muslims interviewed told her about the Muslim prophesy concerning the end times (see my page "Koran and Bible Prophesy") where it is said that the Jews and Christians will hide behind the trees and rocks and that the trees and rocks will cry out, "A Jew or a Christian is hiding behind me, come and kill him." Instead, they ALL lied to her about Islam being a religion of peace except for three young radicals who kind of half admitted that Islam and the Koran have an agenda of war and murder. But even they were very careful to tone the militant talk down from what the Koran really says and is preached by the orthodox or fundamentalist Muslims.

It should be noted that I have read on some Muslim sites that a few more fundamental Muslim sites do not commit dissimulation, are open about the warrior mentality of Islam, and are proud that they do not dissemble or lie. But my understanding is that this is only the most "radical" or orthodox Muslims. It seems that the vast majority of Muslims are actually proud that they do dissemble or lie. The problem is, how can you tell which ones are not lying to you if you don't know the Koran and Islam? Basically, you can't believe the few because of the many. It is my opinion that the only Muslims a non-Muslim can believe about anything are the fundamentalist Muslims who openly admit that Islam is a warrior religion and that they are required to destroy all non-Muslims. Even then, we need to be careful.

In summary, Al-taqiyya and dissimulation mean that no non-Muslim can believe anything told to them by any Muslim especially if it has to do with the Koran's perpetual Jihad against all non-Muslims. For that Muslim to lie to you is for that Muslim to do a good work towards earning salvation.

Mustafa, why haven't you changed your name, it doesn't fits you at all, you have changed your believes easily so change you name.
Al-Taqiyya, do you mean Al-Taqwa, are you saying that all the muslims are liers? if you have meet some lying muslim person so you will say all the muslims are liers? a long long passage just to say muslims are liers, you have wasted your time on nothing, if yoy had spent that time, why don't spent another time on believing the other muslims,
you are talking as you are living in a jungle and you are scared of not knowing which way should you pass on, well that tells me that deeply inside yourself is empty, you have nothing to believe in you don't know what to believe, 22 years you spent in learning islam, God help you if you are a slow.
i don't know if you may accept me as a helper, im pleased to help you to know about the true Islam.

Mustafa, why haven't you changed your name, it doesn't fits you at all, you have changed your believes easily so change you name.

Al-Taqiyya, do you mean Al-Taqwa, are you saying that all the muslims are liers? if you have meet some lying muslim person so you will say all the muslims are liers? a long long passage just to say muslims are liers, you have wasted your time on nothing, if yoy had spent that time, why don't spent another time on believing the other muslims,
you are talking as you are living in a jungle and you are scared of not knowing which way should you pass on, well that tells me that deeply inside yourself is empty, you have nothing to believe in you don't know what to believe, 22 years you spent in learning islam, God help you if you are a slow.
i don't know if you may accept me as a helper, im pleased to help you to know about the true Islam.

Summaya I do not mean Al-Taqwa but actually Al-Taqiyya. http://www.alislam.org/altaqwa/altaqwa/. And there are actually Muslims who have come to know Allah and have decided to join humanity and leave the religion of hate and self-destruction.

I am not saying that all Muslims are liars to themselves but must lie to all unbelievers or any Muslim who does not protect Islam by Al-Taqiyya sins and is condemned by Allah.

To study any subject or religion you must study what the subject is actually about and not rely on anyone who tries to give you an idea of their wonderful subject or beliefs. You also judge any subject or religion not by what they say but what they do and how they act toward others. Islam, since the time of Muhammad has been transparent in the light of history and the actions of Islam around the world.

You find me empty but I find you vacuous and unable to think beyond what has been drummed into your head.

As for you being a 'helper' and trying to get others to understand the true Islam, must be taken in the light of the Qur'anic edict of Al-Taqqiya or dissimilation (falsehoods) to distort the true nature of this religion.

I believe that all humans were placed on this earth for a reason. The people of Islam were placed on earth as a test for humanity to overcome it's barbaric instincts and to put mankind on a path of good instead of following terrorism and an evil moon-god.

Learn to read the Arabic of Muhammad before you try to portray Isam as a peaceful religion. Remember that any attack on mankind will result on the destruction of Mecca, Medina, Kab'ah and the black hand of Allah.

Allahu Akbar

New Topics

Forum List

Back