i need friends

S

sumayya

dear all, im an Arab American but i live now in Oman in the Middle east. i wish i could contact with new friends from the U.S, mulims or others
looking forward to hear from you,

Originally posted by sumayya
dear all, im an Arab American but i live now in Oman in the Middle east. i wish i could contact with new friends from the U.S, mulims or others
looking forward to hear from you,

Hey, welcome.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hi Sumayya, are you a terrorist trying to infiltrate our board?
Nah,Just messing with ya!:D Welcome!!!

that was really funny, but i am not a terrorist and i disagree with terrorist guys.. it is true that am muslim but be sure my dear brother Islam is far away with terrorist things Islam even is against such things, now what is happening is that silly or what can i call bla bla muslims try to give a really bad image of our Islam.

that was really funny, but i am not a terrorist and i disagree with terrorist guys.. it is true that am muslim but be sure my dear brother Islam is far away with terrorist things Islam even is against such things, now what is happening is that silly or what can i call bla bla muslims try to give a really bad image of our Islam.

ishaq:324 "he said.'fight them so there is no more rebellion,and religion,all of it,is for allah only.allah must have no rivals."

ishaq:587"our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair.we shall fight as long as we live.we will fight until you turn to islam,humbly seeking refuge.we will fight not caring whom we meet.we will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains.we have mutilated every opponent.we have driven them violently before us at the command of allah and islam.we will fight until our religion is established.and we will plunder them,for they must suffer disgrace."

quran 9:123 "fight the unbelievers around you,and let them find harshness in you."

tabari 9:69"arabs are the most noble people in lineage,the most prominent,and the best in deeds.we were the first to respond to the call of the prophet.we are allah's helpers and the viziers of his messenger.we fight people until they believe in allah.he who believes in allah and his messenger has protected his life and possessions from us.as for one who disbelieves,we will fight him forever in the cause of allah.killing him is a small matter to us."

tabari 9:25 "by allah,i did not come to fight for nothing.i wanted a victory over ta'if so that i might obtain a slave girl from them and make her pregnant."

sumayya,
you do realize that mohammed was a:polygamist,adulterer,rapist,had his hitmen commit numerous assassinations against those who disagreed with him or made fun of him,raided caravans and towns for booty (he was a thief) and kept 20% for himself,he was a megalomaniac (he was in love with himself),he was a coward,human slave trader,liar,committed and encouraged acts of genocide (against jews),was a racist (hated blacks,jews,and thought very little of women),was a womanizer,torturer,hypocrite (he did not have to follow the same rules as his followers),he made several statements that would make people question his sanity or intelligence,he was a plagarist and stole many of his ideas from other sources such as:coptic christianity,judaism(and twisted it around),earlier scientists,etc....(many things he said can easily be disproven today).

and this from a man who was suppossed to be an example of unequaled moral character.how do you respond to this?

Originally posted by cptpwichita
sumayya,
you do realize that mohammed was a:polygamist,adulterer,rapist,had his hitmen commit numerous assassinations against those who disagreed with him or made fun of him,raided caravans and towns for booty (he was a thief) and kept 20% for himself,he was a megalomaniac (he was in love with himself),he was a coward,human slave trader,liar,committed and encouraged acts of genocide (against jews),was a racist (hated blacks,jews,and thought very little of women),was a womanizer,torturer,hypocrite (he did not have to follow the same rules as his followers),he made several statements that would make people question his sanity or intelligence,he was a plagarist and stole many of his ideas from other sources such as:coptic christianity,judaism(and twisted it around),earlier scientists,etc....(many things he said can easily be disproven today).

and this from a man who was suppossed to be an example of unequaled moral character.how do you respond to this?

thank God i am alive after i read ur words, they were like shots!
dear brother, from your words it seem to me that your a jew or semi jew. but i was happy to know that you believe in Mohamed peace be upon him, many don't beleive in him. i want to know dear friend from where have you got such information? don't mean to insult but beleive me they are all lies* lies. why dear brother do you read of our Islam from one dark side? look at the other side search for good or other information about Islam go to www.islamonline.net and look into it.
look i have lived in the States for 10 years and i don't hate the Americans why, because i lived among them and studied with them. i had friend from there beleive me until this day after i saw of how American soldiers treated the Iragi people i don't hate them, yet i hate the system the Americans are following.
dear brother, i ask u to go to islamonline.net and give ur opinion on it.

"i don't hate them, yet i hate the system the Americans are following. "

There's your problem.

If I said to you "I don't hate Arabs, but I hate Islam", would you remain objective about my feelings?

Now our "system" is not a religion, but most of us are rather fond of our "system" and identify with it rather intimately. So it works out something like this, - if you hate it, you hate us.

thank God i am alive after i read ur words, they were like shots!
dear brother, from your words it seem to me that your a jew or semi jew. but i was happy to know that you believe in Mohamed peace be upon him, many don't beleive in him. i want to know dear friend from where have you got such information? don't mean to insult but beleive me they are all lies* lies. why dear brother do you read of our Islam from one dark side? look at the other side search for good or other information about Islam go to www.islamonline.net and look into it.
look i have lived in the States for 10 years and i don't hate the Americans why, because i lived among them and studied with them. i had friend from there beleive me until this day after i saw of how American soldiers treated the Iragi people i don't hate them, yet i hate the system the Americans are following.
dear brother, i ask u to go to islamonline.net and give ur opinion on it.
I'd be interested to know what you know about our "system" and hate about it. Since you lived here in the States I would assume that you have some interesting thoughts on the subject.

i want to know dear friend from where have you got such information? don't mean to insult but beleive me they are all lies* lies. why dear brother do you read of our Islam from one dark side?

1. These come from the koran. If you cannot find where they come from, only 2 things can be the cause. Either

A: You don't read the text
or
B: You are lying and know factually we are in on the reality.

If the former is the situation, I apologize in advance.

If the secondary is the situation, I say that you are here spreading propaganda, and are nothing short of a terrorist. By denying what is in your own text and taken IN CONTEXT you can be nothing else if you are a follower.

2. By calling these quotes LIES, you have stated not that they are misinterpretations, but that people are outright decieving and spreading FALSITIES, when they DO in fact come straight out of your own "holy" book.

In this regard as well, you are condemning us as being unfair toward your faith by insulting our intelligence and insulting US. Since this is the case, combined with your statement about not knowing where the info comes from, you have ranked a 9 on my bullshit-o-meter.

Since the topic is islam, and its advocations which are rooted in terrorism, guess which side you fall on?

look at the other side search for good or other information about Islam go to www.islamonline.net and look into it.

Only an idiot goes to a middleman instead of the source.

Obviously this is to spread misinformation because we have you pegged.

With all due respect to the parties involved, I don't think the best way to debate Islam is by bombarding the only person here on the board who is actually Muslim (AFAIK) with accusations of falacies on the first go. It's hard to develop an understanding of anyone's belief when they immediately begin on the defensive. I too am very curious in Sumayya's beliefs especially since she has lived in the US. Before we start calling questioning someone's religious and political beliefs, maybe we should at least say hello :D .

Hi sumayya and welcome!

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
With all due respect to the parties involved, I don't think the best way to debate Islam is by bombarding the only person here on the board who is actually Muslim (AFAIK) with accusations of falacies on the first go.

The problem here is that debate is the discussion of opposing VIEWS on an issue in order to come to a consensus or review on the situation.

This is not a discussion as such. When a rule book gives you rules to live by, and those rules are on display, one cannot take a "fluff" position of compromise based on VIEW. This is a discussion about this RULES as FACTS and wether or not someone follows them. A position of non-commital and non-responsibility is impossible.

If you call these accusations and falacies, you insult the people who have read the book, followers of Christ, Americans, and yourself. You are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

ishaq:324 "he said.'fight them so there is no more rebellion,and religion,all of it,is for allah only.allah must have no rivals."

ishaq:587"our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair.we shall fight as long as we live.we will fight until you turn to islam,humbly seeking refuge.we will fight not caring whom we meet.we will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains.we have mutilated every opponent.we have driven them violently before us at the command of allah and islam.we will fight until our religion is established.and we will plunder them,for they must suffer disgrace."

quran 9:123 "fight the unbelievers around you,and let them find harshness in you."

tabari 9:69"arabs are the most noble people in lineage,the most prominent,and the best in deeds.we were the first to respond to the call of the prophet.we are allah's helpers and the viziers of his messenger.we fight people until they believe in allah.he who believes in allah and his messenger has protected his life and possessions from us.as for one who disbelieves,we will fight him forever in the cause of allah.killing him is a small matter to us."

tabari 9:25 "by allah,i did not come to fight for nothing.i wanted a victory over ta'if so that i might obtain a slave girl from them and make her pregnant."

Do you call those messages are from Quran! they are not . no ishaq:587" in Quran!. about the quran 9:123 " , this was cut in between texts where here it is not talking about you Christians and Jews, it is talking about those who were we call Jahilia the Arabs who were before Islam, you know why? because they tortured Propthet Mohammed until his pure blood covered his pure face. Tabri 9:69 this isn't a Quran Big Brother! it is a book about explanations of Quran written BY TABARI. for sure i haven't read it but recently because of you YES i went through it.even the one you have got from TABARI were mixed up, do you know why, because the words you were depending on are either faked or written for other, far away occasions. Please tell me from have got such poor informatin, beleive me i want to help you to have the right information.

i visited the sight and found that it was a pro-terrorist and anti-jewish site.good try though.

what an extremely fast visit. where you have been through. you can pass through Ishaq, tabari deeply, because it is easy. yet it is hard to pass through a right path.

Forum List

Back