I need a new avatar

Attn Gunny/Mods -- please move this to appropriate zone. I have no idea where it would belong, if at all.

I think when someone first becomes a member, the avatar is usually a subtle symbol of what that person is all about (if you look carefully). But as time goes on, the avatar becomes just another tool to make a statement that everyone would *get* because they've come to know you. And then there are those that are just downright funny and/or clever. Well since I'm not feeling very creative, plus too lazy to go searching for an avatar that's ME, I'm hereby delegating that task.

So I invite everyone to come up with one for me, knowing what you do about my values, age range, politics, tolerance level(!). You could also recommend a prize for the winner--within reason, boys and girls--no, I'm not gonna shoot myself or send you any money. The prize could be something simple, like making a sappy :clap2: response to someone who, under normal circumstances, I would rather spend time in purgatory before I said anything positive about him/her.

Game on?

maggiebs.jpg

Actually Maggie,

After thinking this over very carefully.

No one, and I mean no one anywhere in the world

knows you like you know you.

So, show us your new avatar, that you chose to represent who you are.

Attn Gunny/Mods -- please move this to appropriate zone. I have no idea where it would belong, if at all.

I think when someone first becomes a member, the avatar is usually a subtle symbol of what that person is all about (if you look carefully). But as time goes on, the avatar becomes just another tool to make a statement that everyone would *get* because they've come to know you. And then there are those that are just downright funny and/or clever. Well since I'm not feeling very creative, plus too lazy to go searching for an avatar that's ME, I'm hereby delegating that task.

So I invite everyone to come up with one for me, knowing what you do about my values, age range, politics, tolerance level(!). You could also recommend a prize for the winner--within reason, boys and girls--no, I'm not gonna shoot myself or send you any money. The prize could be something simple, like making a sappy :clap2: response to someone who, under normal circumstances, I would rather spend time in purgatory before I said anything positive about him/her.

Game on?

maggiebs.jpg

Yikes. Texas? I see bullet holes in that sign, very soon. :lol:

Actually Maggie,

After thinking this over very carefully.

No one, and I mean no one anywhere in the world

knows you like you know you.

So, show us your new avatar, that you chose to represent who you are.

I think you're right, Ollie. I really liked my very first one, so I may go back to that.

Game on?

maggiebs.jpg

Yikes. Texas? I see bullet holes in that sign, very soon. :lol:

No unless the sign draws first.

Forum List

Back