I need a new avatar

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
Attn Gunny/Mods -- please move this to appropriate zone. I have no idea where it would belong, if at all.

I think when someone first becomes a member, the avatar is usually a subtle symbol of what that person is all about (if you look carefully). But as time goes on, the avatar becomes just another tool to make a statement that everyone would *get* because they've come to know you. And then there are those that are just downright funny and/or clever. Well since I'm not feeling very creative, plus too lazy to go searching for an avatar that's ME, I'm hereby delegating that task.

So I invite everyone to come up with one for me, knowing what you do about my values, age range, politics, tolerance level(!). You could also recommend a prize for the winner--within reason, boys and girls--no, I'm not gonna shoot myself or send you any money. The prize could be something simple, like making a sappy :clap2: response to someone who, under normal circumstances, I would rather spend time in purgatory before I said anything positive about him/her.

Game on?

Yoon-Eun-Hye-11-150x150.jpg

From princess hours, wearing wedding regalia. the crown weighed 9 kilos.

I'd like to help. What is your favorite beverage? Are you fond of pets? Do you collect anything?

Beverage favorite depends on time of day. Coffee, iced tea, martini, water.

I had a Cocker Spaniel for 17 years and a xenophobic black cat for five years. No pets anymore.

The only thing I seem to collect are dust bunnies.

any first impression of what you might want?

sexy
funny
animal
computer
nature

sorry i hope it didn't annoy you with the sex question, but ya never know what anyone here is.

I don't post personal characteristics in my profile or elsewhere, because those can always be made up and who would know? However, I've frequently hinted at my age (early 60's). I've had an incredibly interesting life, with an assortment of bad circumstances and delightfully good ones, each event teaching me something I didn't know before. I've been a political junkie for over 30 years, bouncing from one party to the other depending on the circumstances of the time. I'm well educated, well read, and street-wise too. I OWN A GUN! (surprise surprise), lived on the west coast, the south, and the northeast. I've been up, down, richer, poorer, married/divorced/widowed and I'm now comfortably retired. That should be enough for now. And it's all true.

sexy
funny
animal
computer
nature

sorry i hope it didn't annoy you with the sex question, but ya never know what anyone here is.

You be the judge. But it wouldn't be very realistic to post a pic of a gorgeous young lady like your avatar, now would it. I'm sure if there are more takers, some of their suggestions will be hilarious, so feel free to have fun with this.

How about this?

snot-boy.jpg

Aw, now xo, I've already told you I'm a female in her 60's, so posting a crying little boy with snot coming out his nose won't cut it. I expected more from you. Hell, you could design one for me!!

sexy
funny
animal
computer
nature

You be the judge. But it wouldn't be very realistic to post a pic of a gorgeous young lady like your avatar, now would it. I'm sure if there are more takers, some of their suggestions will be hilarious, so feel free to have fun with this.

Here is a picture not of a gorgeous young lady.

old_lady.gif

sexy
funny
animal
computer
nature

Here is a picture not of a gorgeous young lady.

old_lady.gif

When did you start hating me?

Aww c'mon people! Maybe the Flame Zone night crew can do better.

well i dont know you very well, or seen you post so its hard for me to get a clue but how about this for a start?

ddog.jpg

Forum List

Back