I need a mouse trap

Got him. Woohoo. Tomorrow when I get up at 4 it's because I have to. I have traps still set as a just in case thang.

get several of these put a dab of sticky peanut butter on the trigger of each

place along walls and corners

Victor-Mousetrap.jpg

This Mouse Trap worked Great, but I had to use a trick to catch the critter.,
I had a mouse living in my bedroom and caught it within a hour of setting up one of these traps baited with peanut butter and chocolate (the contents of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup). But I had to use a trick to successfuly catch the critter. I mounted the trap VERTICALLY, using tape to securely fasten the trap to a heavy paperweight. I had previously placed various snap traps about the room in the usual horizontal position, but the mouse had steered clear of them.

get several of these put a dab of sticky peanut butter on the trigger of each

place along walls and corners

Victor-Mousetrap.jpg

This Mouse Trap worked Great, but I had to use a trick to catch the critter.,
I had a mouse living in my bedroom and caught it within a hour of setting up one of these traps baited with peanut butter and chocolate (the contents of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup). But I had to use a trick to successfuly catch the critter. I mounted the trap VERTICALLY, using tape to securely fasten the trap to a heavy paperweight. I had previously placed various snap traps about the room in the usual horizontal position, but the mouse had steered clear of them.

once you did that

it was a snap

--LOL

Forum List

Back