I need a mouse trap

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
There is a mouse in this house. I can hear it. I bought several electronic koocat things because I thought I heard something the other night. I thought I might be a little paranoid. It is definitely here. Definitely. It did not pack it's little suitcase and leave as promised. And if someone doesn't mow down that lot behind me I am going to go full rampage. AND this little bastard doesn't even care that I am now awake.
I can hear it.

It must die. How do I kill it?

What thing is the best mouse killer?

Put some peanut butter in a live trap cage. Let the poor thing go far from your house after it is caught.

There is a mouse in this house. I can hear it. I bought several electronic koocat things because I thought I heard something the other night. I thought I might be a little paranoid. It is definitely here. Definitely. It did not pack it's little suitcase and leave as promised. And if someone doesn't mow down that lot behind me I am going to go full rampage. AND this little bastard doesn't even care that I am now awake.
I can hear it.

Get a cat

upload_2016-4-17_8-22-58.jpeg

get several of these put a dab of sticky peanut butter on the trigger of each

place along walls and corners

Victor-Mousetrap.jpg

Victor-Mousetrap.jpg

Now, see I have been reading through these and I came across something that said that it might not hold them.

I can hear it.

Get a cat

Sassy, I love animals. I really do. I love them in pictures.

Victor-Mousetrap.jpg

Now, see I have been reading through these and I came across something that said that it might not hold them.
It pretty much breaks them in half. It's a death sentence. Get gloves and dispose in a safe manner, like the neighbor's yard.

Cures can be worse than the problem.

You say that only because you don't have one that is very clearly between you and your coffee pot. I want this to operate like a ..........this house is protected by Smith and Wesson sign. I want every other mouse to go......let's not go there didja hear what happened to Larry?

Victor-Mousetrap.jpg

be careful when you set these

they are touchy and could go off when you place them

btw these traps do more then hold them

usually breaks their neck instantaneously

Victor-Mousetrap.jpg

be careful when you set these

they are touchy and could go off when you place them

btw these traps do more then hold them

usually breaks their neck instantaneously

Thank you very much.

Forum List

Back