I need a compu geek...

D

Dis

...Usually I can figure this shit out on my own..

Under my old email addy, I had USMB set up to forward copies of PM's to my main email addy..

Just switched over to U-Verse, and have a new email addy..

Messages no longer forward, even tho I changed my email addy here, and still have the same option checked.

Ideas?

Computer geeks - take your pick.

beauty-and-the-geek.jpg

Never heard of U Verse so I can't help you with your computer issue. Funny bone issue is a totally different story.
Actually, are you using a Windows OS?

Last edited:

Under my old email addy, I had USMB set up to forward copies of PM's to my main email addy..

Messages no longer forward, even tho I changed my email addy here, and still have the same option checked.

Ideas?
It prolly takes a bit to reset and send...try logging off of USMB and then back on.

Ideas?
It prolly takes a bit to reset and send...try logging off of USMB and then back on.

I did that, with no luck..

Next is going to be to create a bogus account, with the new email addy, and see if it works that way... Getting on my last nerve.

Forum List

Back