I musta forgot.............

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hillbilly, May 12, 2009.

1. Hillbilly

Hillbilly Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Hay! I know how big the Democrats are on exit strategies and I've been tryin' to wrap my noggin' around the idea of us spending gillions of dollars more than what we got in the bank this year. What exactly is B.O.'s exit strategy for all this spending?

2. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,121
    Exit strategy? Hell, he's just barely warmed up.

3. Sherry

Sherry You're not the boss of me Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,073
    He'll just keep reminding people that he "inherited this mess", and hope that carries him through the '12 election.

4. Dante

Dante On leave Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    keep forgetting. That way you will never have to remember that people like you got us all into this mess by supporting the culture of corruption that is the face of today's GOP. (see: Tom Delay et al... and the 2006/2008 elections)

5. Hillbilly

Hillbilly Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    If by mess you mean the current economic problem then I do remember quite well what caused that. It was the banking and loan policies and organizations created by FDR and expanded under Carter and Clinton.

People like me: I don't think we know each other.

Culture of corruption, other than being a cool catch phrase, really means nothing. I never did give a crap about what Tom Delay supposedly did, it didn't seem bad to me. Not even close to William Jefferson or Cynthia McKinney. I don't see how anyone on the left could really pull the corruption card right now considering what's happened in Washington the last 100 or so days. It's the very definition of corruption.

GE!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Indiana Oracle

Indiana Oracle The Truth is Hard to Find

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    I articulated opposition to advancing militarily over there some time ago and stand by it. Government Plans « Indiana Oracle

The Prophet has authorized putting some real military rockers in command in Afghan combined with the Iraq pacification approach. While that is good, my guess is that this will become his tar pit. We shall see.