I must say it is silly to boycott any network

Keep trying to deny the obvious MM

Watch as the voters realize what is going on, and watch the Dems numbers continue to sink

you are the one who claimed that the democratic bill was a "surrender bill" I gave you the link to the very page in Thomas that lists every section of that bill. just find the one that says anything about "surrender" like you have claimed.

I'll wait.

you are the one who claimed that the democratic bill was a "surrender bill" I gave you the link to the very page in Thomas that lists every section of that bill. just find the one that says anything about "surrender" like you have claimed.

I'll wait.

I am not alone

Even Dems are pissed at the Dem Congress

I find it refreshing Pres Bush has a higher approval number then your Dem run Congress

Keep trying to bail out the water from your sinking ship MM

you really can't back up anything you say, can you?

keep ranting.

when you want to open that link and provide the link to the section of that bill that includes the word "surrender", I'll be happy to discuss it with you. your move.

Good morning Maine!

Talking to a brick wall first thing in the morning could hurt a guy.

you really can't back up anything you say, can you?

keep ranting.

when you want to open that link and provide the link to the section of that bill that includes the word "surrender", I'll be happy to discuss it with you. your move.

It make you feel warm all over to see so many polls with Pres Bush having a higher approval number then your Dem Congress

I am waiting for you to show me the word "surrender" in a bill you claim is all about "surrender". I posted the link to Thomas for you...I even posted the Thomas page that had the very bill in question.

My guess is, you're not doing so well on that search. pity.:eusa_boohoo:

I am waiting for you to show me the word "surrender" in a bill you claim is all about "surrender". I posted the link to Thomas for you...I even posted the Thomas page that had the very bill in question.

My guess is, you're not doing so well on that search. pity.:eusa_boohoo:

As I have said, when you tell the enemy when you are leaving the fight, allowing them to take over the country, to conduct their terrorist operations unchecked - it is surrender

The hate you have for Pres Bush prevents you from seeing that

no. surrender is a word. It has a very specific meaning as defined in the dictionary. nothing about the democrat's funding bill requires america to do anything that even resembles anything that is covered in that definition. So I ask you again....you call it a surrender bill....please show me where the word surrender appears therein.

no. surrender is a word. It has a very specific meaning as defined in the dictionary. nothing about the democrat's funding bill requires america to do anything that even resembles anything that is covered in that definition. So I ask you again....you call it a surrender bill....please show me where the word surrender appears therein.

To bad for you, and your party, the polls show folks are pissed at the Dems

Even other Dems

It was surrender bill - another waste of time - like the failed no confidence vote the Dems staged yesterday on the AG

To bad for you, and your party, the polls show folks are pissed at the Dems

Even other Dems

It was surrender bill - another waste of time - like the failed no confidence vote the Dems staged yesterday on the AG

too bad the vast majority of americans supported that funding bill. 57%

too bad that congressional democrats outpoll congressional republicans by double digits. If yoyu think the people are pissed at us, then the polls would indicate that they fucking HATE you guys! :lol:

too bad the vast majority of americans supported that funding bill. 57%

too bad that congressional democrats outpoll congressional republicans by double digits. If yoyu think the people are pissed at us, then the polls would indicate that they fucking HATE you guys! :lol:

Is that why pres Bush has a higher approval number then the Dem Congress?

In the latest poll even Dems give the Dem Congress low numbers

Is that why pres Bush has a higher approval number then the Dem Congress?

In the latest poll even Dems give the Dem Congress low numbers

that doesn't change the fact that republicans in congress are polling double digits lower than democrats in congress.

you can't run away from that, can you?

No matter what the public thinks about democrats, they think WAY WORSE about YOUR party.

that doesn't change the fact that republicans in congress are polling double digits lower than democrats in congress.

you can't run away from that, can you?

No matter what the public thinks about democrats, they think WAY WORSE about YOUR party.

Not according to the latest poll

I posted it for you, but you must have "overlooked" it

another RSR lie. The latest poll that compares the public opinion of congressional democrats versus congressional republicans gives the dems a BIG lead.

Forum List

Back