I must say it is silly to boycott any network

You have been bellowing how the voters hate Republicans - perhaps you should not think everyone thinks like you do

I have been pointing out that the people have a lower opinion of congressional republicans than they do of congressional democrats.

Can you explain that?

I have been pointing out that the people have a lower opinion of congressional republicans than they do of congressional democrats.

Can you explain that?

Nice try - but it is not true

As I said in another thread months ago - Dems are overplaying their hand - as they always do

Nice try - but it is not true

As I said in another thread months ago - Dems are overplaying their hand - as they always do

but it IS true. I just posted you the very latest poll numbers for the questions

Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are doing their job?

and

Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Democrats in Congress are doing their job?

Pretty clear...pretty unamgibuous. WHy do you run away from the results?

Well, It looks like rsr answered the question. And if i wanna hear about dick in mouth, ill turn on comedy central :lol:

MM will never admit it, He will try and say how Dems are loved and Republicans are hated

Even though the top two Republicans in the government have higher ratings then the top two Dems in the government

Why do ignore the current ones that came out today'? ANOTHER poll has the
Dems at 23% and their average has DROPPED to 25.5% :clap2:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/archive/?poll_id=18

because the polls are asking two separate questions.

The polls you continue to throw around ask the public's opinion of congress.

the polls I have posted ask two separate questions: the public's opinion of the DEMOCRATS in congress and the public's opinion of the REPUBLICANS in congress.

I do not ignore the fact that the public is upset with congress itself - and they are upset with the president himself.... they are upset. period.

Why do YOU ignore the FACT that the public has a WORSE opinion of congressional republicans than it does of congressional democrats?

because the polls are asking two separate questions.

The polls you continue to throw around ask the public's opinion of congress.

the polls I have posted ask two separate questions: the public's opinion of the DEMOCRATS in congress and the public's opinion of the REPUBLICANS in congress.

I do not ignore the fact that the public is upset with congress itself - and they are upset with the president himself.... they are upset. period.

Why do YOU ignore the FACT that the public has a WORSE opinion of congressional republicans than it does of congressional democrats?

People are more upset with the Dems - who lied to get elected and know the people see how the Dems played them for chumps

Why do you continue to ignore the fact the voters are realy pissed at the Dems for lying to them?

I look at the polls and know that people are not happy with democrats in congress...and those same polls show me that the same people are even unhappier with congressional republicans. WHy do you think that is?

I look at the polls and know that people are not happy with democrats in congress...and those same polls show me that the same people are even unhappier with congressional republicans. WHy do you think that is?

Republicans have nothing to do with what is voted on or what is brought to the floor

Reid and Pelosi have changed the rules - which you loved before the poll numbers started to tank

Forum List

Back