I missed the debate BUT.... WTF Newt

I can't pretend to be a newt fan, but I can say that I was pleased he defeated Romney in SC and that I was hoping he'd do it again in FLA.

But he's yapping out the entirely wrong message attacking Romney on the class warfare us vs. them rich vs. poor bullshit.

Hey Newt: If you have legitimate gripes about Romney, motherfucker, make your fucking case. But

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

instead, you go off half cocked sounding like a slightly deranged GOP version of President Barack Insane Class Warfare Obama.

Newt, you are fucking blowing it.

I want the GOP nominee to have to fight to win this to toughen him up for the (minimally) billion dollar campaign that the liberal Democratics and President Obama are gonna throw at the eventual GOP contendah.

But Newty is seemingly bent on turning it over to Mitt.

Fuckin idjits.

That's what I don't get. Newt could get support if he started acting like a conservative. I know he isn't which is probably why he doesn't. But if he went after Romney where he was weak among conservatives, IE attacking from the right, he could be persuasive. but with him attacking Romney from the left he gets conservatives defending Romney from nonsensical leftist arguments. The more he does that, the more conservatives will coalesce around Romney.

It doesnt make sense for Newt to be driving the conservatives toward Romney. But that's what he's doing with his attacks from the left. If he doesn't stop it, Romney will have the nomination. Because it will also force Romney to be defending conservative principles which will draw conservatives to him more.

And I dont think for a second Romney isn't conservative with his views on business.

Whats funny,is that for whatever reason,paul is getting NO COVERAGE on the debates,even by foxnews,etc...msm must be afraid of this guy...tell you what,i disagree on 60% of his policies most of it on foreign policy and terrorists here,but this guy may get the nomination.

What states do you think Ron Paul is going to win to start getting the delegates he needs to win the nomination?

Believe it or not,california,oregon,washington state,montana,idaho,minnesota,wisconsin,michigan,illinois..just to name a few..

Last edited:
hahahaha.. You had to watch this to confirm your fucked, with four more years?
You are way over your limits! Review 2001-08 RNC fucked themselves there!
LMAO

You really should specify who you are talking to.

Limits are made to be overcome.

Did I hit the right quote button this time? That's what I did and I get told I can't do that / this action. See I'm learning the board. Thanks for your help pointing out my limitations.
PS.. I have very few limitations! And learning these buttons will be limited to very few.

Santorum lost the debate for me on the Cuba question. He wants us toppling regimes down in South America and Cuba and nation building in Honduras. If elected he would have us broadening the scope of our involvement in every corner of the world. When did our military become a tool to disseminate democracy? At what point do we call it a world war?

That was a really poor line of attack for Newt. And it backfired on him. Romney's response made him look pretty petty. Criticizing him for investments done for him on a blind trust into mutual funds. Romney has no control of what the mutual funds are invested in. That's the whole point of a blind trust. To avoid an appearance of conflict of interest.

And then when Mitt pointed out that Newt also had similiar investments, it took alot of the steam out of Newt for the evening. It was after that that Newt stopped going after Romney and just strted focusing on his position.

Sounds like Newt is envious of Mitt's cash.

Sounds to me like Newt is not saying anything Obama and his Team wont be pounding away at anyways. Might as well Get used to it if we Pick Romney because that's what this election will be about right around. The Liberal Media and Obama's 1 Billion dollars will guarantee the Election is seen as a champion of the Middle Class against a Super Rich "Evil" Rich white guy.

Victimized conservative is victimized.

I appreciate the accomplishments Newt had during his term as speaker. Most importantly welfare to work and bringing the Gop to power. Working across the isle to create a balanced budget with a surplus. I also like many of his current ideas.

I don't like his soaring liberal rhetoric as it relates to Mitt.

This is the 3rd time I've answered this question all be it with less detail this time. Please stop asking.

Those don't get cancelled out from all the big government liberal shit he did while in office?

And since when do republicans recognize that there was actually surpluses then? Until now, it's always been a myth. I guess it helps to make Gingrich look good now, so of course now there WERE surpluses.

I appreciate the accomplishments Newt had during his term as speaker. Most importantly welfare to work and bringing the Gop to power. Working across the isle to create a balanced budget with a surplus. I also like many of his current ideas.

I don't like his soaring liberal rhetoric as it relates to Mitt.

This is the 3rd time I've answered this question all be it with less detail this time. Please stop asking.

Those don't get cancelled out from all the big government liberal shit he did while in office?

And since when do republicans recognize that there was actually surpluses then? Until now, it's always been a myth. I guess it helps to make Gingrich look good now, so of course now there WERE surpluses.

The only surplus that existed was the line of BS being spoken.

Its the primaries the gloves are off !! ,they will kiss and make up once the nomination is settled,beside this is just a warm up to this summer.

I'm watching the post debate coverage and can't believe my ears, AGAIN.

Newt railing on Romney AGAIN about his money. Bitching about Romneys investments. WTF?!

I want to support Newt but he keeps spouting liberal hate lines. The only one that doesn't is Paul and Santorum. Paul won't win and Santorum, even if he did, is so polarizing that I don't know if he could beat Obama.

Newt is so desperate to beat Romney that it seems he will stoop to any level, including the anti capitalism liberal lines.

He's the Che Guevara of the Repub party :clap2:

104518_600.jpg
Oh, yeah? Well, the next day, the S. Carolinans showed this American dogface how much they liked him at the polls, so...

HE's THE WINNER!

:lmao:

Last edited:
I'm watching the post debate coverage and can't believe my ears, AGAIN.

Newt railing on Romney AGAIN about his money. Bitching about Romneys investments. WTF?!

I want to support Newt but he keeps spouting liberal hate lines. The only one that doesn't is Paul and Santorum. Paul won't win and Santorum, even if he did, is so polarizing that I don't know if he could beat Obama.

Newt is so desperate to beat Romney that it seems he will stoop to any level, including the anti capitalism liberal lines.

He's the Che Guevara of the Repub party :clap2:

104518_600.jpg
Oh, yeah? Well, the next day, the S. Carolinans showed this American dogface how much they liked him at the polls, so...

HE's THE WINNER!

:lmao:

He was the winner for a week. Doesn't look like he's getting away with it in Florida.

Newt's finished. He just doesn't know it. But I think it was starting to sink in last night.

The GOP Establishment was being kind of laid back about the primaries. Mitt was the "obvious" nominee. And then SC happened.

So now the Establishment is going to gear up and start lining up behind Mitt. Just watch and see.

And once the Establishment has made its pick, it's all over but the fat lady singing. Just ask the McCain of 2000.

Bye bye, Newt. We flushed you down the toilet in '99 for a reason. You should've kept your GSE winnings and not come back.

Forum List

Back