I missed the debate BUT.... WTF Newt

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I'm watching the post debate coverage and can't believe my ears, AGAIN.

Newt railing on Romney AGAIN about his money. Bitching about Romneys investments. WTF?!

I want to support Newt but he keeps spouting liberal hate lines. The only one that doesn't is Paul and Santorum. Paul won't win and Santorum, even if he did, is so polarizing that I don't know if he could beat Obama.

Newt is so desperate to beat Romney that it seems he will stoop to any level, including the anti capitalism liberal lines.

That was a really poor line of attack for Newt. And it backfired on him. Romney's response made him look pretty petty. Criticizing him for investments done for him on a blind trust into mutual funds. Romney has no control of what the mutual funds are invested in. That's the whole point of a blind trust. To avoid an appearance of conflict of interest.

And then when Mitt pointed out that Newt also had similiar investments, it took alot of the steam out of Newt for the evening. It was after that that Newt stopped going after Romney and just strted focusing on his position.

One does have to wonder why an avowed anti-capitalist Marxist is so popular in the GOP.

Gramps, do I have to ask for a list on why you like Newt cuz it seems hard outside "He would totally like lolz, own Obama in a debate!"

Honestly, was its Newt’s position on:

Cheating on his wives after declaring to God his lifelong commitment

Lying to people about asking his wife for an open marriage

Supporting the HC mandate for 20 years only to change his position months before running for President

Supporting Cap and Trade

Supporting TARP and the Obama stimulus

Helping give us the DoEducation

Supporting Obama on Libya, only to change positions once Obama followed through

Wanting a cold war with Cuba

And this list goes on and on…. It's an honest question, what is it you support Newt for other than you wana see him debate Obama. I also think Newt would get destroyed in a debate with Obama because the room will not be filled with 100% Republicans.

Newt railing on Romney AGAIN about his money. Bitching about Romneys investments. WTF?!

I want to support Newt but he keeps spouting liberal hate lines. The only one that doesn't is Paul and Santorum. Paul won't win and Santorum, even if he did, is so polarizing that I don't know if he could beat Obama.

Newt is so desperate to beat Romney that it seems he will stoop to any level, including the anti capitalism liberal lines.

He's the Che Guevara of the Repub party :clap2:

104518_600.jpg

Last edited:

I tell you Grampa, my head's spinning between Newt and Romney on this BS between them.

I just read a press release, well grab this. I thought my head was going to explode.

Damn this is crazy.

“It surprises me that Mitt Romney and his supporters would raise this issue — when Mitt by his own admission voted for Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale who opposed my father, and later supported liberal Democrat Paul Tsongas for president.

A direct quote from Michael Reagan who is so pissed at Romney now.

I need some aspirins. My head hurts from this shit. Pardon my french.

This link is wild. Has a quote from Nancy Reagan too.

https://mail.google.com/mail/h/fyye8f9fy0o1/?&v=c&th=1351c179eb8f330b

I tell you Grampa, my head's spinning between Newt and Romney on this BS between them.

I just read a press release, well grab this. I thought my head was going to explode.

Damn this is crazy.

“It surprises me that Mitt Romney and his supporters would raise this issue — when Mitt by his own admission voted for Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale who opposed my father, and later supported liberal Democrat Paul Tsongas for president.

A direct quote from Michael Reagan who is so pissed at Romney now.

I need some aspirins. My head hurts from this shit. Pardon my french.

This link is wild. Has a quote from Nancy Reagan too.

https://mail.google.com/mail/h/fyye8f9fy0o1/?&v=c&th=1351c179eb8f330b

Gingrich has some explaining to do about things he has said about Reagan.

Better to know these things now than to hear about them after the nomination is settled and Obama uses them to make Gingrich look bad.

p.s., your link didn't work for me, but I used your quote to find this one: http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Limbaugh-Reagan-Gingrich-Romney/2012/01/26/id/425666

Cheating on his wives after declaring to God his lifelong commitment

No clue, not sure when he declared a life long commitment to God.

Lying to people about asking his wife for an open marriage

I dont know that anyone knows he is lying. She says he did. He said he didnt. He could be lying. She could be lying. So who knows? No one else was that as far as we know.

Supporting the HC mandate for 20 years only to change his position months before running for President

Yes

Supporting Cap and Trade

Yes

Supporting TARP and the Obama stimulus

Not sure of either of his positions on this.

Helping give us the DoEducation

Yes

Supporting Obama on Libya, only to change positions once Obama followed through

Yes

Wanting a cold war with Cuba

Yes

And this list goes on and on…. It's an honest question, what is it you support Newt for other than you wana see him debate Obama. I also think Newt would get destroyed in a debate with Obama because the room will not be filled with 100% Republicans .

I dont think Newt's as good a debater when he gets his emotions involved.

• Banned
I appreciate the accomplishments Newt had during his term as speaker. Most importantly welfare to work and bringing the Gop to power. Working across the isle to create a balanced budget with a surplus. I also like many of his current ideas.

I don't like his soaring liberal rhetoric as it relates to Mitt.

This is the 3rd time I've answered this question all be it with less detail this time. Please stop asking.

Gingweasel is flakier than a Kellogg's cereal plant....Always has been.

If you had being paying attention with an objective eye in the mid-90s, you'd already know that.

That was a really poor line of attack for Newt. And it backfired on him. Romney's response made him look pretty petty. Criticizing him for investments done for him on a blind trust into mutual funds. Romney has no control of what the mutual funds are invested in. That's the whole point of a blind trust. To avoid an appearance of conflict of interest.

And then when Mitt pointed out that Newt also had similiar investments, it took alot of the steam out of Newt for the evening. It was after that that Newt stopped going after Romney and just strted focusing on his position.

Sounds like Newt is envious of Mitt's cash.

One does have to wonder why an avowed anti-capitalist Marxist is so popular in the GOP.

One does wonder why Liberals like you would expect any of us to take what you say seriously when you Deny Obama is Liberal Let alone Marxist while Claiming Newt is a Marxist.

Your Stupidity rises to levels that merit ignoring. :)

Sounds to me like Newt is not saying anything Obama and his Team wont be pounding away at anyways. Might as well Get used to it if we Pick Romney because that's what this election will be about right around. The Liberal Media and Obama's 1 Billion dollars will guarantee the Election is seen as a champion of the Middle Class against a Super Rich "Evil" Rich white guy.

Might be, but he really has no reason to be. He has more than enough money himself. Not sure why he's trying to pretend he isnt rich.

Might be, but he really has no reason to be. He has more than enough money himself. Not sure why he's trying to pretend he isnt rich.

Kinda how the left is trying to pretend Buffets "poor oppressed" Secretary isn't rich eh? lol

For middle and liberal support?

The two, attacked each other so hard, yet again, that I lost interest and listened more to Santorum. No candidate will be perfect, but I like Santorum's composure and ability to "think on his feet" without too much attacking of the other candidates. I still find Paul captivating to listen to, but not about drugs or foreign policy.

For middle and liberal support?

But why would decieving them really get their support?

I dont understand these politicians. Whats the point of getting "Supporters" if you get them dishonestly? They turn on you the first second they realize you are lying

Forum List

Back