I Missed That Day in Physics Where Chaos Naturally Evolves Into Order

The small hopping insect Issus coleoptratus uses toothed gears (magnified above with an electron microscope) to precisely synchronize the kicks of its hind legs as it jumps forward.

View attachment 297544

there are many wonders of nature like this that most people think happen randomly,,,
As a career engineer I marvel at how well things are designed on both a micro and macro level. I don't think it's a good argument to say "Well yeah but you just wait around long enough and random stuff starts to order itself."
Only the ignorant say that.

The small hopping insect Issus coleoptratus uses toothed gears (magnified above with an electron microscope) to precisely synchronize the kicks of its hind legs as it jumps forward.

View attachment 297544

Truly amazing. But more so than an eye? Or knee joint? Or the human brain which builds gears of metal? The deeper you go the more amazing nature is.
It’s improbable it was an accident.

Everything about life is improbable. Its origin, eukaryotes, multicellularity, sex, consciousness. Im a believer in evolution but it cant explain that last...consciousness or the soul. So it denies the soul. Thats a mistake.

Im a believer in evolution but it cant explain that last...consciousness or the soul.
Well, there is no evidence of any such thing as a magical soul, so nobody needs to explain it. And evolution does explain consciousness. What else ya got?

Oh, you won't back up your assertions of fact?
For you? Nope. If you were honestly interested, you would look it up yourself. This isn't "obscure" info. And I am not your mommy.

By the way, you agreed with me on the stated fact. So your whining is kind of embarrassing to watch.
Opinion. Dismissed.
Hmm, no the following are facts:

- you whine too much
- you agreed 100% with the stated fact you are whining about
Like all leftists, you cannot distinguish between opinion and fact.

You believe your opinions are facts. You people the facts of people who disagree with you are opinions.

Dismissed.

But it only created it once. There’s the mystery.
No, the mystery is how you were divined this information.

Spoiler alert: you weren't, and you could not possibly know the truth of this.

Shaman DOTR, you aren't impressing anyone.
Odd how you believe you know how the universe began, isn't it? You didn't see it, you won't ever be able to see it, and you cannot possibly know the truth.

The most you can possibly say is some people who have studied the matter have guesses about what they think may have happened based on their observations and math that may or may not accurately model what happened.

Educated guesses. That's all you'll have, and that's all you'll ever have, and you have to take it on faith from the people who tell you about it, because you don't know enough about it to determine if they're right or not. And neither will your priests ever know for sure, since the event is absolutely unobservable.

You aren't impressing anyone except yourself. And that's nothing to brag about.

For you? Nope. If you were honestly interested, you would look it up yourself. This isn't "obscure" info. And I am not your mommy.

By the way, you agreed with me on the stated fact. So your whining is kind of embarrassing to watch.
Opinion. Dismissed.

- you whine too much

You believe your opinions are facts. You people the facts of people who disagree with you are opinions.

Dismissed.
Like all crybaby attack poodles, you talk about me, because you know less than nothing about any of this material.

Opinion. Dismissed.

- you whine too much

Dismissed.
Like all crybaby attack poodles, you talk about me, because you know less than nothing about any of this material.
You sure do get emotional when people disagree with you, child.

Opinion. Dismissed.

- you whine too much

Dismissed.
Poor Davey, a grown man, soothing himself on the internet... Embarrassing...

So, tell us all how you agreed with me 100%, but managed to cry about it for 3 pages anyway.

Odd how you believe you know how the universe began, isn't it?
No , sorry troll, never said or implied that. Good God, would you please stop your incessant crybabying.
I do believe we've discussed the subject in another thread. You did your same STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME YOU BIG DOODYHEAD routine.

Ask your mom to get you some Midol.

Opinion. Dismissed.

- you whine too much

Dismissed.
Poor Davey, a grown man, soothing himself on the internet... Embarrassing...

So, tell us all how you agreed with me 100%, but managed to cry about it for 3 pages anyway.
Maybe after you tell everyone how you oh-so-bravely left out part of my response, thus proving your cowardice.

LOL! That's never going to happen, though, is it?

You're boring me, kid.

No , sorry troll, never said or implied that. Good God, would you please stop your incessant crybabying.
I do believe we've discussed the subject in another thread. You did your same STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME YOU BIG DOODYHEAD routine.

That doesn't make sense, Cletus. You agreed with me. Why would I tell you to stop disagreeing, when you agreed with me? You're in a tailspin, my man...

That doesn't make sense, Cletus. You agreed with me. Why would I tell you to stop disagreeing, when you agreed with me? You're in a tailspin, my man...
Tell you what Skippy. I'm done with this thread. You can pat yourself on the back and pretend you won now.

And I guarantee you will. You simply don't have the strength to walk away.

Forum List

Back