I Miss This Guy

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
pat-paulson.jpg

Pat Paulsen for President

"To get to the meat of the matter, I will come right to the point, and take note of the fact that the heart of the issue in the final analysis escapes me."

It is time for another candidate who criss-crosses the country kissing hands and shaking babies. We need to re-establish the Straight Talking American Government (STAG) Party.

"If elected, I will win." - Pat Paulson

He wouldn't have been as entertaining as what we have now- or have had since he announced- LOL

pat-paulson.jpg

"To get to the meat of the matter, I will come right to the point, and take note of the fact that the heart of the issue in the final analysis escapes me."

It is time for another candidate who criss-crosses the country kissing hands and shaking babies. We need to re-establish the Straight Talking American Government (STAG) Party.

Looks like a Putin spy to me.

On the question, "Should the fees charged by doctors be regulated?", Pat Paulson replied, "Put yourself in the place of doctors of today. They have big cars, a mansion with a swimming pool, maids, butlers. Do you think it's easy leaving all this every morning to work with sick people?"

This guy actually came closer to winning in 2008...

Vermin Supreme - Wikipedia
800px-Vermin_Supreme_August_2019.jpg
Only because Pat Paulson died.

Paulsen's name appeared on the ballot in New Hampshire for the Democratic primary several times. In 1996, he received 921 votes (one percent) to finish second to President Bill Clinton (76,754 votes); this was actually ahead of real politicians such as Buffalo mayor James D. Griffin. In 1992, he came in second to George Bush in the North Dakota Republican primary. In the 1992 Republican Party primaries, he received 10,984 votes total.

Pat Paulsen - Wikipedia

I'm going to write him in on my 2020 ballot.

Even dead, he's a better president than what the two parties puke up.

pat-paulson.jpg

I miss the Smothers Brothers. They opened up TV.

pat-paulson.jpg

I miss the Smothers Brothers. They opened up TV.
I still sing one of their Christmas songs this time of year.

Forum List

Back