I miss some of the members

She is with tiny dancer
Yes, I still can not believe that Tiny is gone, two beautiful people that we have to honor at the forum, I regret the last time I spoke with Tilly not to had ask her phone number because me and her we took care of the private section on the terrorist, I have a lot of trouble accepting it and to know that she will not come again breaks my heart:(
You can talk to her husband. Private message me and I will give you his number
Thank you, it's nice but I would have liked to talk with Tilly, but we can not go back:(
June 28th 2018..at 5pm GB time..she was going to the store

She is with tiny dancer
Yes, I still can not believe that Tiny is gone, two beautiful people that we have to honor at the forum, I regret the last time I spoke with Tilly not to had ask her phone number because me and her we took care of the private section on the terrorist, I have a lot of trouble accepting it and to know that she will not come again breaks my heart:(
Thank you, it's nice but I would have liked to talk with Tilly, but we can not go back:(
What does it mean ?

She is with tiny dancer
What does it mean ?
The day she died

I talked to him a few days ago

He told me he was going to Montreal , for some reason

She is with tiny dancer
Hello, could you ask Tilly's husband to join the forum? I talk a lot about Tilly and also with her in the past, I would like to talk with him, I have questions to ask him. thank you to forward my request.

Forum List

Back