I miss some of the members

She died in a car accident
I see Tilly's last post was in late October of last year. I've been wondering what happened to her. She will be missed here.

Was that when the accident happened?
She was a beautiful person, I was very close to her, and I miss her terribly. many member wondered where she was .
RIP Tilly:(

She is with tiny dancer
Yes, I still can not believe that Tiny is gone, two beautiful people that we have to honor at the forum, I regret the last time I spoke with Tilly not to had ask her phone number because me and her we took care of the private section on the terrorist, I have a lot of trouble accepting it and to know that she will not come again breaks my heart:(

She is with tiny dancer
Yes, I still can not believe that Tiny is gone, two beautiful people that we have to honor at the forum, I regret the last time I spoke with Tilly not to had ask her phone number because me and her we took care of the private section on the terrorist, I have a lot of trouble accepting it and to know that she will not come again breaks my heart:(
You can talk to her husband. Private message me and I will give you his number

She is with tiny dancer
Did she dead lately? if it is possible to have more information because I know that some member would like to know what happened.

She is with tiny dancer
Did she dead lately? if it is possible to have more information because I know that some member would like to know what happened.
Its out of respect

She is with tiny dancer
Thank you, it's nice but I would have liked to talk with Tilly, but we can not go back:(

She is with tiny dancer
Its out of respect
Ok, i understand

Forum List

Back