I miss Michael Savage

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be 3 PM Left Coast Time. Will give it a try. Thanks for the link.

Nice to listen to The Savage Nation again -although The 950 Radio MOJO in Houston is not in my neck of the woods.

Interesting interview with Dick Morris today.

Yeah, I heard it too. That was some good advice he gave the liberal republicans. The thing I like about Dr. Savage is that he doesn't carry the GOP's water pale. He's very independent minded. A plus is that when he talks about non-political issues like food, pets and history, it's very entertaining anyway. He's without a doubt the best talk raido host in America. It doesn't matter if you're left, right or center. He puts on a good show. Check this link out my friend. ~BH

All stations & times for The Savage Nation

Not a lot of stations on the Left Coast on that list. Wonder why. Mostly in the midwest and south.

I like it when Savage gets worked-up over something and starts ranting-and-raving - in a good sense. (on-a-roll)

The guy who replaced him on my conservative talk-radio station - John Gipson - is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

Last edited:
The Savage Weiner is losing more and more markets.

I shed no tears for him, he's pretty much the most ridiculous of them all.

"Go get AIDS and die, sodomite".

Savage is in a lot of markets.

Will just continue to listen on The 950 MOJO in Houston.

A pretty conservative market.

Yea you can pick him up on the Internet. He does have a very entertaining show. Probably the best in Talk Radio.

savage, like so many conservative talk radio hate mongers, users partial truths, misinformation, lies, fear tactics and hate mongering to demonize and villify liberals and democrats

i can see why he would be so popular with moronicons

Yea you can pick him up on the Internet. He does have a very entertaining show. Probably the best in Talk Radio.

savage, like so many conservative talk radio hate mongers, users partial truths, misinformation, lies, fear tactics and hate mongering to demonize and villify liberals and democrats

i can see why he would be so popular with moronicons

Seems to me that you're just jealous that you're a nobody, and he's somebody. Now go back to nobody land. :razz: ~BH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back