I miss Bill Clinton

there are lots of different kinds of terrorists in the world...the kind that Saddam hung out with and provided support to were not the kind that attacked us. Palestinian nationalists have no desire to fly planes into US buildings.... wahabbist islamic extremists do. Saddam was supporting the former and was an enemy of the latter.

Terrorists are terrorists - perhaps one day libs will understand that

Perhpas one day you'll understand that Saddam may have been a despotic ruler, but he was not a terrorist by the accepted definition of what a terrorist is.

If libs had their way, Saddma would still be in power, the rape rooms and torture chambers would still be operating, Saddam would still be firing on US aircraft, the UN would still be passing worthless resolutions, Saddma would be paying off families of homicide bombers, and Saddam would be still be paying bribes out of the Oil for Food money

If libs had their way, Saddma would still be in power, the rape rooms and torture chambers would still be operating, Saddam would still be firing on US aircraft, the UN would still be passing worthless resolutions, Saddma would be paying off families of homicide bombers, and Saddam would be still be paying bribes out of the Oil for Food money

If I had my way, Saddam would still be in power and there wouldn't be a power vaccum in a key strategic part of the Middle East with Islamofascists doing as much or more killing a day than Saddam had.

He may have sucked, but he was the lesser of two evils. I can understand why you can't comprehend that. it reuqires strategic objectivity and knowledge of geopolitics as they relate to the ME.

If I had my way, Saddam would still be in power and there wouldn't be a power vaccum in a key strategic part of the Middle East with Islamofascists doing as much or more killing a day than Saddam had.

He may have sucked, but he was the lesser of two evils. I can understand why you can't comprehend that. it reuqires strategic objectivity and knowledge of geopolitics as they relate to the ME.

The people of Iraq thank you for not being in a position of power

Bill Clinton balanced the budget.
by closing military bases and defering the cleanup and cutting military spending

The world respected us.
that was apparent in somalia, kobar, bali, wtcI, the cole

No one challenged American power.
cetainly not in somalia and rawanda

Bill Clinton actually won the war in the Balkans, and stopped a genocide.
did he get congressional or un approval, why were the balkans a threat to US security again?

questions on a few..............

The people of Iraq were safer with Saddam in power than they have been since.

some were....some were fed into wood chippers feet first or gassed....and god help you if you were on the national soccer team and lost....

The people of Iraq were safer with Saddam in power than they have been since.

That's a very controversial statement, but probably true.

Instead of worrying about voting, we should have been worrying about making sure residents had running water and electricity before ANYTHING else.

That's a very controversial statement, but probably true.

Instead of worrying about voting, we should have been worrying about making sure residents had running water and electricity before ANYTHING else.

He was more interested in building his palaces, getting his kickbacks from the UN's Oil for Food Program, and paying the families of homicide bombers

Those palaces cost money to build and maintain - and the payments to familes of terrorists were going up (cost of TNT went up I guess)

by closing military bases and defering the cleanup and cutting military spending
Well considering that as recently as last year the military was independently attempting to close numerous bases in and around the country I don't necessarily see base closures as a high crime.

Besides, post-Cold War we didn't need the massive defense budget Reagan gave us. Both Democrats and Republicans agreed on that.
that was apparent in somalia, kobar, bali, wtcI, the cole
Well if you're definition of "the world" is "terrorists" then yes, I'll concede the point. But I was referring to the international community of nations and human beings, not terrorists. Terrorists seem to hate everyone, regardless of the situation. Besides, the power organizations like al Quada yield is so small as to barely be worth noticing.

And remember, respect doesn't necessarily mean absoulute obedience. That's just silly. People are going to disagree/want to do things differently sometimes. You can't say that because everyone hasn't fallen in line on all things at all times, they're therefore enemies.

cetainly not in somalia and rawanda
That's a bit of an equivocation there. See above.

did he get congressional or un approval, why were the balkans a threat to US security again?
1. Congress did authorize military action. They didn't declare war, but they allowed it. The same question can be posed to every single combat operation we've been in since Korea. Congressional declaration of war is politically dead.
2. Fuck the UN. Darfur shows what they've become.
3. Let me repeat one word to you: genocide. Current, ongoing genocide.

tasteless jokes from a tasteless moron.... and you didn't even write them yourself. now THAT'S a surprise!

Here is the true Clinton legacy. Not a joke - this is for real

China Names Condom for Bill Clinton

A Chinese company is honoring ex-president Bill Clinton by naming a new line of condoms after him - along with a companion line of condoms that will be named after his ex-girlfriend, Monica Lewinsky.

Reports Britain's Sky News: The Guangzhou Haokian Bio-science company has registered their names as trademarks for the contraceptives.

The condoms will display Chinese spellings: Kelitun and Laiwensiji.

A 12-pack of Clintons is expected to cost $5.00, with Lewinskys selling at a discounted price of just over $3.00.

The manufacturer's general manager, Liu Wenhua, told Sky News that naming his condoms for Clinton was perfectly legal, explaining that "trademarks of two foreign surnames and can't be seen as a violation of rights."

Clinton is the only U.S. president to be honored with his own condom brand line.

New York Sen. Hillary Clinton was unavailable to comment on her husband's latest achievement.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/9/20/114721.shtml

He was more interested in building his palaces, getting his kickbacks from the UN's Oil for Food Program, and paying the families of homicide bombers

Those palaces cost money to build and maintain - and the payments to familes of terrorists were going up (cost of TNT went up I guess)

Did you mean to quote another post? Because your response has NOTHING to do with what I said. I said that when we went in, our first goal should have been getting electricity and running water to the people, and it obviously wasn't.

If Bill Clinton was so great,..why does the entire left hate him, and Hillary so much now? Because MOVE ON . org told them too!

Clinton inherited a good thing that was established as far back to the Ronald Reagan days. Clinton did nothing good. He considered acts of terrorism as criminal acts, he broke the pharmaceutical companies when he and Hillary established government control of children's vaccinations,..which later went on the create the flu-shot shortage. He pardoned the anti-USA terror group called F.A.L.N., and he had Osama bin Laden handed to him on a silver platter.

Do we need more?

thats a stupid statement on all sides. I don't hate clinton OR hillary due to the 90s and Clinton's presidency. I do, however, have the gonads to hold my OWN side accountable for their actions when they become a clear quest for hubris rather than a concern for the good of America. Which, is exactly what we saw in Hillary's bitter campaign.

but, for real, it's a laughing fucking riot for ANY conservative to blame move on dot org in this election considering your fox news history. Apparently, you were so vitiolic that you let a "liberal" bush bait and switch your vote on the word of matt drudge and sean hannity. Indeed, throw some more stones.

Forum List

Back