I miss Bill Clinton, at least he believed in America

Bill Clinton the guy who invented the "Politics of personal destruction" sticks up for Mitt Romney, Bain Capital US Entrepreneurship and free enterprise while the Macaca in Chief centers his campaign around Bain being a financial vampire.

Ahh for the good old days when Democrats believed in America

The Godfather first scene - YouTube

Now Bill Clinton is "Out of control" and sabotaging Obama because he dares to praise a selfmade American success.

Bill Clinton is out of control - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com

I'm not sure about this...first Clinton praises Romney, then he does this............

Former President Bill Clinton warned that a Mitt Romney presidency would be "calamitous" for America and the world, going further than even President Barack Obama in depicting the consequences of a return to Republican rule of the White House.

With Obama standing to one side, Clinton slammed the Republican presidential candidate by name.

Clinton: Romney would be 'calamitous' for US | Fox News

What is it he wants??? Sorry...i've never trusted him and have always thought he was a slimeball.

I think Romney should pick hillary clinton as his Vice. Worked for Ab lincoln, and it would drag the maximum amount of votes in his direction while at the same time throw a huge wrench into the democrat strategy of character assassination. I mean, if Romney is just going to do the same shit Obama has been doing "Like the left claims" why not?
:lol:
Letter after the name? (R)?

How is the view from your horse?

Anyone else who commits perjury in a congressional inquiry should be let off the hook then?

Aren't you sick of the double standard?

You're an idiot. Clinton never committed perjury in front of any congressional inquiry.

He lied under oath. And who was asking him the questions; A member of Congress no?

Lying to congress is a crime

18 U.S.C. § 1001 : US Code - Section 1001: Statements or entries generally

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any
matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or
judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly
and willfully -
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or
device a material fact;
(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent
statement or representation; or
(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the
same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent
statement or entry;
shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years

Seems to me Slick Willy should have been thrown in jail for up to 5 years.

Bill Clinton the guy who invented the "Politics of personal destruction" sticks up for Mitt Romney, Bain Capital US Entrepreneurship and free enterprise while the Macaca in Chief centers his campaign around Bain being a financial vampire.

Now Bill Clinton is "Out of control" and sabotaging Obama because he dares to praise a selfmade American success.

Bill's also white.

My 401K was sure better under Clinton.

But he was still a freaking disgrace to the office.

Bill's also white.

Bill loves Free Enterprise and has made himself a hated 1%er as a result.

Good for him.

Why can't Democrats bask in the success of others?

Anyone else who commits perjury in a congressional inquiry should be let off the hook then?

Aren't you sick of the double standard?

You're an idiot. Clinton never committed perjury in front of any congressional inquiry.

He lied under oath. And who was asking him the questions; A member of Congress no?

Lying to congress is a crime

18 U.S.C. § 1001 : US Code - Section 1001: Statements or entries generally

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any
matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or
judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly
and willfully -
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or
device a material fact;
(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent
statement or representation; or
(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the
same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent
statement or entry;
shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years

Seems to me Slick Willy should have been thrown in jail for up to 5 years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]​

Bill's also white.

Bill loves Free Enterprise and has made himself a hated 1%er as a result.

Good for him.

Why can't Democrats bask in the success of others?

yes, no matter how you get it.

Bill's also white.

^^Why drag this shit into the fray? Just couldn't help it, could you?

Clintons main regret was that he didn't have A BIG EVENT during his time in office to give him a legacy a la FDR JFK Reagan etc

Clintons main regret was that he didn't have A BIG EVENT during his time in office to give him a legacy a la FDR JFK Reagan etc

He blamed Newt for shutting down the government didn't he?

And then he took full credit for the spending discipline of Newt's Congress

Priceless

To review: Totally insulting, divisive Pubcrappe for dupes only. A disgrace.Tyvm lying cheating disastrous Pubs, and silly, hateful, brainwashed Fox etc etc etc/Pub dupes.

Reality- Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

I'm betting Bill wishes he could go back on Pubs' brilliant Glass-Steagle bill...LOL

Last edited:
To review: Totally insulting, divisive Pubcrappe for dupes only. A disgrace.Tyvm lying cheating disastrous Pubs, and silly, hateful, brainwashed Fox etc etc etc/Pub dupes.

Weality- Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

Clinton was white too

Bill's also white.

^^Why drag this shit into the fray? Just couldn't help it, could you?

Actually, Frank started it with the racist "macaca" comment.

I'm not sure about this...first Clinton praises Romney, then he does this............

Former President Bill Clinton warned that a Mitt Romney presidency would be "calamitous" for America and the world, going further than even President Barack Obama in depicting the consequences of a return to Republican rule of the White House.

With Obama standing to one side, Clinton slammed the Republican presidential candidate by name.

Clinton: Romney would be 'calamitous' for US | Fox News

What is it he wants??? Sorry...i've never trusted him and have always thought he was a slimeball.

I think Romney should pick hillary clinton as his Vice. Worked for Ab lincoln, and it would drag the maximum amount of votes in his direction while at the same time throw a huge wrench into the democrat strategy of character assassination. I mean, if Romney is just going to do the same shit Obama has been doing "Like the left claims" why not?
:lol:

Well i can't stand that woman....I like her less than i like her husband.
It would be interesting though! :)

Clinton destroyed America with his legislative agenda and disgraced the office with his Impeachment, but I would STILL take him over the rank armature hour we now have.

I disagree, Obama has been the best thing that's ever happened to the Democrat Party. I mean look at the record! Record debt, deficits, no budget, credit downgrade, lost the Kennedy Seat, lost governorship in VA and NJ, swamped in a historic landslide in 2010 and even Axelrod say we can't keep going down the same path!

Does is get any better than that, for now at least?

That's why I keep telling you Cons that you should give them every inch of rope they want for duration of "the revolution". No benefit in obstructing the "progressive revolution". Step aside, use the weight and momentum of your adversary.. But are Cons smart enough to do that?

Nahhhhh..

I too miss the Hillbilly WhoreHopper. Yeah he's probably "triangulating" right now with some devious plan -- but lord it would be a relief to have him back..

Not that I could excuse his bullshit and stupidity that caused his impeachment. At the time I was restricted from traveling abroad, engaging in infidelity, doing drugs and a lot of other very PERSONAL restrictions that the govt put on me for security reasons. Seems the Prez ought to set that example for the MILLIONS of Americans that are honored to serve in security areas..

I miss Bill Clinton, at least he believed in America

223664BCACB84A248014E866A80C8AEE.ashx

"Can you say.......

529.gif

I can't figure out who is the brains of the Mr Charmin/FrancoWTF collaborative

Forum List

Back