I miss Bill Clinton, at least he believed in America

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Bill Clinton the guy who invented the "Politics of personal destruction" sticks up for Mitt Romney, Bain Capital US Entrepreneurship and free enterprise while the Macaca in Chief centers his campaign around Bain being a financial vampire.

Ahh for the good old days when Democrats believed in America

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB9cLr7OR-A]The Godfather first scene - YouTube[/ame]

Now Bill Clinton is "Out of control" and sabotaging Obama because he dares to praise a selfmade American success.

Bill Clinton is out of control - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com

Clinton was a brilliant politician and knew when to be pragmatic. While I didn't agree with all of his policies I did appreciate his willingness to work with the opposite side.

:lol:

Clinton didn't invent the politics of personal destruction..nor did he use it.

That would have been Nixon..then Lee Atwater then Karl Rove.

Conservatives are all about personal destruction.

And you don't..nor ever will "miss" Bill Clinton, CF.

Clinton was a brilliant politician and knew when to be pragmatic. While I didn't agree with all of his policies I did appreciate his willingness to work with the opposite side.

Right up until they impeached him...and tried to remove him from office..after closing down government twice.

:thup: True "Americans".

Void the popular vote with by using extreme political sanctions for trivial matters.

I miss Bill Clinton, at least he believed in America.

Stand-by for.....​

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

:udaman:

Right up until they impeached him...and tried to remove him from office..after closing down government twice.

Void the popular vote with by using extreme political sanctions for trivial matters.

While I believe what Clinton did was use his power to swoon a young girl I think after having found out the situation the whole situation should have been dropped. She was of age and Clintons reaction was that of most men. Deny, protect himself and his marriage. Understandable reaction. Having said that, the law is the law and he lied under oath. We are either a nation of laws or we aren't.

While I believe what Clinton did was use his power to swoon a young girl I think after having found out the situation the whole situation should have been dropped. She was of age and Clintons reaction was that of most men. Deny, protect himself and his marriage. Understandable reaction. Having said that, the law is the law and he lied under oath. We are either a nation of laws or we aren't.

Reagan lied under oath.

Why no impeachment?

:eusa_whistle:

Bill Clinton the guy who invented the "Politics of personal destruction" sticks up for Mitt Romney, Bain Capital US Entrepreneurship and free enterprise while the Macaca in Chief centers his campaign around Bain being a financial vampire.

The Godfather first scene - YouTube

Now Bill Clinton is "Out of control" and sabotaging Obama because he dares to praise a selfmade American success.

I'm not sure about this...first Clinton praises Romney, then he does this............

Former President Bill Clinton warned that a Mitt Romney presidency would be "calamitous" for America and the world, going further than even President Barack Obama in depicting the consequences of a return to Republican rule of the White House.

With Obama standing to one side, Clinton slammed the Republican presidential candidate by name.

Clinton: Romney would be 'calamitous' for US | Fox News

What is it he wants??? Sorry...i've never trusted him and have always thought he was a slimeball.

I am a pretty conservative guy... and I did not agree with a lot of things from Clinton (especially serving in the military under him as C.I.C.)... but I would take him in a heartbeat over Obamalama

True "Americans".

Denying, under oath, that you received a blowjob in the Oval Office when in fact you did isn't a "trivial" matter, Sallow. It's a grave breach of trust and decency.

Last edited:

Reagan lied under oath.

Why no impeachment?

More cartoons as if I'm what? Dude I was a kid when Reagan was president. I was worried about getting high and finding a piece of ass. I didn't give a damn about any politician or their lies. You might as well hold me responsible for any mistakes Lincoln made while your at it.

The Godfather first scene - YouTube

I'm not sure about this...first Clinton praises Romney, then he does this............

Former President Bill Clinton warned that a Mitt Romney presidency would be "calamitous" for America and the world, going further than even President Barack Obama in depicting the consequences of a return to Republican rule of the White House.

With Obama standing to one side, Clinton slammed the Republican presidential candidate by name.

Clinton: Romney would be 'calamitous' for US | Fox News

What is it he wants??? Sorry...i've never trusted him and have always thought he was a slimeball.

Clinton said Romney was a good businessman..and has a different vision for America then Obama.

And..Romney was a good businessman. He's worth more millions of Americans..combined.

If that's your wish for America..that people that have gobbled up the wealth in the private sector, rule it..

Vote Romney.

Reagan lied under oath.

Why no impeachment?

More cartoons as if I'm what? Dude I was a kid when Reagan was president. I was worried about getting high and finding a piece of ass. I didn't give a damn about any politician or their lies. You might as well hold me responsible for any mistakes Lincoln made while your at it.

Cartoons about what?

Google Iran/Contra.

Reagan completely lied about it.

Clinton destroyed America with his legislative agenda and disgraced the office with his Impeachment, but I would STILL take him over the rank amateur hour we now have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back