I met Saudi Muslims

Creek

Aug 28, 2003
In the U.S.A..
They went to school here..princes you could say.They were the most anti-americans I've met..and rude.Their shit don't stink.They like our women though..Alah forbid that.
1 out of 5 were nice,the other 4 were just plain rude.I'm sure their back in thier palaces...probly helping the Taliban.

We had better here in NJ, we had the damn terrorists here! the went to Florida, learned to fly, they send them off here, and here they stay up until 9/11. Though, I am still sure we have lots more living here.

Remember that when you blame the terrorist problems on your borders. It is not your borders but the morons that let suspected Saudi terrorists take flying lessons.

You people should talk!!...Ok..lets haul the instructers in...The same could happen to you by muslims......and I'll remember you said that....French opinion at its best!...ooh man..

A lot of people blame Canada for the people the US government lets into your country on the northern border. Does that make sense to you? Canada has no control over who gets into the US. Well maybe a few that swim across lake Ontario.

I don't blame Canada, I think more come in through CA and FL!!! wouldn't you agree?

I understand the concern..lets haul your imigration in,and I'll round of the flight instructors...i se you point..just geting you to chat..It's nice seeing new faces here....(handshake)..I have a feeling we'll disagree on some stuff..but all the same..I like a debate...:)

Creek..welcome to the board..:)

yeah we will proabbly disagree on alot. Americans need to see other sides.

In regards to immigration. Canada is one of the privilidged countries in the world and we still live by something the US use to hold dear

"give us your huddled masses, your weak and your poor" I forget how it goes.

So why should we have everything and so many have nothing or less then nothing. We try to keep criminals out but almost everyone else should be welcome.

Yeah..it's great up there..To really travel around..a guy would need to know French....We gota enough weak..and poor here..We got Mexico below..so far you guys are just not a worry as far as immigaration into us...So split up where you're at..you must be a 14% view of Canadians.......No death penalty either?...I see more remorse..and weak from up there..than any other place...

Marry four chics.

Have Five-somes, four-somes, and threesomes every night.

Bone your way to paradise!

Originally posted by aqeelabbas
A saudi is enough; why including a MUSLIM?

"I AM A FEMALE MUSLIM AMERICAN, I GET ANGRY AT THE WAY THE SAUDI ARABIAN GOVERNMENT TREATS MY FELLOW MUSLIM WOMEN. I FIND THE SAUDI TREATMENT OF MUSLIM WOMEN DISGUSTING AND AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL MUSLIMS. PEOPLE AT WORK ASK ME WHY SAUDI WOMEN HAVE TO WALK AROUND CLOAKED IN A SHEETS. I SAY IT IS BECAUSE BARBARIC SAUDI MEN FORCE THEN TO WALK AROUND CLOAKED IN SHEETS. EVERY AMERICAN, WHETHER THEY ARE MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN OR MAN OR WOMAN THINKS THE SAUDI TREATMENT OF SAUDI WOMEN IS DISGUSTING AND BARBARIC IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR IMAGE WITH THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, END YOU SLAVERY OF SAUDI WOMEN. BY THE WAY NOBODY BELIEVES YOUR BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA OF " MUSLIM WOMAN LIKE TO WALK AROUND CLOAKED IN SHEETS". AS A PRACTICING MUSLIM WOMAN, I KNOW THE "SHEET THING" IS NOTHING BUT THE SAUDI MAN'S ATTEMPT TO CONTROL, ENSLAVE, HUMILIATE, DEGRADE, AND OPPRESS THE MUSLIM WOMAN. WHY DOES DO YOU BARBARIC RETARDED SAUDI MEN HATE MUSLIM WOMEN."

Spoken by a Muslim woman!
http://www.desert-voice.net/letter_to_saudi.htm

It is embedded in our religion that women should not dress the way many americans do..BTW Muslim women are NOT forced to do such a way ; Instead their own will..In Islam you CANNOT even force a non Muslim to live a life like we do then how come can we opress the girls this way??
My mother and my sisters and many other around me have NEVER been forced by my father or my BRO.Islam teaches us to RESPECT women and It is clearly mentioned in Quran:
" Man and women are equal since they have been made with similar nature"
No other religion gives women so much liberty as Islam does.
Before Islam; there were no women rights ; Islam gave them equal rights; equal share in property and equal respect.
before Islam ; baby girls were buried alive in the middle east; Islam stopped this practice.Islam does NOT preaches what you guys mention..I have lived in a muslim country for whole my life; and I have never ever Seen this happen like you guys mention..
THis is only a result of your ignorance that you guys talk like this!!
And as far as that saudi women is concerened; I dont know what the hell is the problem with her..Atleast In pakistan we do not force girls to obey the men..Our religion grants equal rights to man and women!!
Go and read a translation of Holy Quran

I also know many saudis are ignorant..BUt that has nothing to do with religion..

Forum List

Back