I met Saudi Muslims

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Creek, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Creek

Creek Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    They went to school here..princes you could say.They were the most anti-americans I've met..and rude.Their shit don't stink.They like our women though..Alah forbid that.
    1 out of 5 were nice,the other 4 were just plain rude.I'm sure their back in thier palaces...probly helping the Taliban.

2. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    We had better here in NJ, we had the damn terrorists here! the went to Florida, learned to fly, they send them off here, and here they stay up until 9/11. Though, I am still sure we have lots more living here.

3. canadarocks

canadarocks Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Remember that when you blame the terrorist problems on your borders. It is not your borders but the morons that let suspected Saudi terrorists take flying lessons.

4. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, you know, I think I have to agree with you there!

5. Creek

Creek Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    You people should talk!!...Ok..lets haul the instructers in...The same could happen to you by muslims......and I'll remember you said that....French opinion at its best!...ooh man..

6. canadarocks

canadarocks Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    A lot of people blame Canada for the people the US government lets into your country on the northern border. Does that make sense to you? Canada has no control over who gets into the US. Well maybe a few that swim across lake Ontario.

7. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't blame Canada, I think more come in through CA and FL!!! wouldn't you agree?

8. Creek

Creek Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I understand the concern..lets haul your imigration in,and I'll round of the flight instructors...i se you point..just geting you to chat..It's nice seeing new faces here....(handshake)..I have a feeling we'll disagree on some stuff..but all the same..I like a debate...:)

Creek..welcome to the board..:)

9. canadarocks

canadarocks Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah we will proabbly disagree on alot. Americans need to see other sides.

In regards to immigration. Canada is one of the privilidged countries in the world and we still live by something the US use to hold dear

"give us your huddled masses, your weak and your poor" I forget how it goes.

So why should we have everything and so many have nothing or less then nothing. We try to keep criminals out but almost everyone else should be welcome.

10. Creek

Creek Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Yeah..it's great up there..To really travel around..a guy would need to know French....We gota enough weak..and poor here..We got Mexico below..so far you guys are just not a worry as far as immigaration into us...So split up where you're at..you must be a 14% view of Canadians.......No death penalty either?...I see more remorse..and weak from up there..than any other place...