I Met OBAMA!!!!

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
In my dream the other night that is.

I wrote it down so I would remember some of it to share with you guys.

The dream starts off with me eating dinner in my living room when I hear a knock on the door. To my surprise its BHO with about 4 secret service/bodyguard type people. He asks if he can come in and talk with me so I say sure.

He enters the house and says "So I hear your not happy about some of my plans for changes to the country" To which I respond "Actually its most of your plans and I'm really upset that you seem to not be making a decision in afghanistan".

He tells me that I dont know the full picture of afghanistan then all of a sudden the dream starts to get weird. From there i am standing with obama in a totally different building from my home and there are a lot of people around. He asks "what else is bothering you pilgrim (and yes he called me pilgrim and not my real name, which was weird) and I tell him "Your push for a rapid centralization of power into the federal government has me very angry with you" to which he responds "Well it is what it is" then he just pats me on the back and walks away.

Freaking weird ass dream :).

"Well it is what it is" is right on the money. Obama is not interested in bipartisanship. Never has been. He will do whatever he wants, regardless of the what Americans want or the final outcome. The only thing you can do with people like him is to vote him out of office.

"Well it is what it is" is right on the money. Obama is not interested in bipartisanship. Never has been. He will do whatever he wants, regardless of the what Americans want or the final outcome. The only thing you can do with people like him is to vote him out of office.

I can't say I really disagree. He has said he wants to be bipartisan but his actions have not shown that he is.

Forum List

Back