I met my son's "really good friend." again

Sep 12, 2008
And I am even more impressed with her. I am in no hurry, but she would be a great mom for my grandkids. I can wait six or seven years. I am in no hurry, and I hope they can too. (This is his first involvement, and he is only sixteen, and she is just 15)

My boy insists that she is not his girlfriend, but they think in very good harmony, and he is clearly besotted by her. At the same time, he is not testosterone poisoned into stupid behavior.

Anyway, she seems eminently sensible, easy going and intelligent. She is not glamorous. And this being Oregon in November, I can't tell much of her figure, but I think it is pretty slim.

She said she has lots of books. They could be complete collections of Harlequin romances, but given her general level of sensibility and look of intelligence, I doubt it. I am pretty sure there is a lot of science fiction, as my boy has been talking of some new authors he likes that 'a friend' recently introduced him to. I wonder if I can interest her in some Mark Twain and HL Mencken........?

My boy has crossed into an age that is scary and amazing. He is learning to drive (he makes really wide right turns still, and likes to drive really close to the right hand side of the road.) Each step he makes into maturity is a bit of a thrill and a bit of a fright. I just hope he keeps going the way he has been. It has been fun. But every step has its consequences.

I am pretty sure you are right. They are both to smart for that.

Or at least I hope so.

But male and female are male and female. Your brains aren't always in charge of that situation.

Fear not, Baruch, like most young men of his age, he's simply formulating his plan of attack. He'll be up to his nuts in guts in no time.

Congratulations, Baruch. Sounds like your boy has good taste. A pattern that hopefully continues.

I wouldn't be counting those grandbabies before they're hatched though. ;)

My sons have excellent taste in females. Their girlfriends almost always make them better students and a hell of a lot easier to get along with. That's wonderful news Baruch.

A bit gay, I know.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzP_a7Q9igg&feature=related"]"My boy insists that she is not his girlfriend, but they think in very good harmony, and he is clearly besotted by her. At the same time, he is not testosterone poisoned into stupid behavior."[/ame]

Pass me a bucket.

As a former 16 year old in love with a former 15 year old... I don't think they're thinking of what you're thinking.

Dad's thoughts: She'd make a good mom for my grand children.
Their thoughts: SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

Well Truth, since you have never been a 15 year old boy (or...have you?), let me explain something:

At 15, the look of LOVE and the look of "I want to fuck you" are the same thing. Them's the facts, dear.

Now realize that not all males were raised the way you were raised.

Fuck you. You don't know shit about how I was raised.

Furthermore, you can think all you want about your son. The truth of the matter is he IS thinking about sex. Regardless of how he feels about any female, sex is always a part of those feelings. It doesn't mean he disrespects women. It just means he's a human being, and sex is a driving force in a lot of our actions. Period.

But since you want to make this personal and attack me, you can go fuck yourself. I have more respect for women than you can possibly imagine. I don't respect you, though, because you aren't deserving of it.

Last edited:
Now you know why you think you are better than women, you only got your hands on the wrong ones with your tact.

Tact? There was no tact. Now I know why you think you are better than men: you think they are all deviants out to take advantage of you. Stupid bitch.

Forum List

Back