I met Michael Steele tonight

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
I'm extremely impressed.

It was standing room only. He was making his first top outside of DC as chairman and he got the crowd lit up with the direction he plans on taking the party. He had to keep pausing due to the clapping and cheering.

Michaelandme.jpg

I wish I had known you might run into someone from the Rep party because what I think they need to do is not only stop the pork spending but for years and years they never push back/delete/whatever programs and stupid policy that the dems created. They come across as wimps!

I wish I had known you might run into someone from the Rep party because what I think they need to do is not only stop the pork spending but for years and years they never push back/delete/whatever programs and stupid policy that the dems created. They come across as wimps!

Sadly, yes we do. I'm hoping that the get on board with the Tea Party. They have yet to do more than local level support. Most in the room had no idea about or hear only bits about it. I wish I had fliers for the event we have planned in downtown Portland.

BTW the Tax Day Tea Party is up to 115 cities.

Sadly, yes we do. I'm hoping that the get on board with the Tea Party. They have yet to do more than local level support. Most in the room had no idea about or hear only bits about it. I wish I had fliers for the event we have planned in downtown Portland.

BTW the Tax Day Tea Party is up to 115 cities.
Well I do not hear anyone talking about what I mentioned so maybe since you are active in your area start bringing that subject up! Right now I'm falling asleep so cannot post more. I'll try tomorrow if I'm up to it. Glad you got the opportunity and I'm happy for you.

Last edited:
Let us see, the Government has the legal right and the power to lay taxes, granted it by the Constitution. It has the legal right and power granted it by the Constitution to tax income as well.

Go ahead refuse to pay your taxes and be vocal about trying to get others not to pay and see where you end up. The nice thing is you will have a roof over your head and 3 meals a day.

You want to argue about what the taxes are spent on? That is a different argument. And that starts with you kicking to the curb your Representative and 2 State Senators and continuing to do so till the new guys get the message. You are free to organize across State lines in the hopes of getting other States to do the same.

I'm extremely impressed.

It was standing room only. He was making his first top outside of DC as chairman and he got the crowd lit up with the direction he plans on taking the party. He had to keep pausing due to the clapping and cheering.

I think Steel is a good guy. I've always liked him. I'm just not sure he's up to the job of getting the republican party back on track. We need a real hell fire and brimstone type of person. Someone the gets people excited and energized. Jindal is NOT the answer either.

I'm extremely impressed.

I think Steel is a good guy. I've always liked him. I'm just not sure he's up to the job of getting the republican party back on track. We need a real hell fire and brimstone type of person. Someone the gets people excited and energized. Jindal is NOT the answer either.

I'm surprised you like him, you know he's black right? I'm not sure your Klan buddies are going to like that:cuckoo:

I'm extremely impressed.

Michaelandme.jpg

That's good news. As long as they stop trying to emulate the Democrats, America at least has a chance.

I'm extremely impressed.

I'm surprised you like him, you know he's black right? I'm not sure your Klan buddies are going to like that

Oh that's right... you call me a racist because I have the audacity to point out obama's racism... :cuckoo:

Glad you do... then I don't have to work very hard at showing everyone what a pathetic, hypocritical, moron you are.

Last edited:
Oh that's right... you call me a racist because I have the audacity to point out obama's racism...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigth.

And you're no better. Course we've all been watching you liberals call anybody and everybody a racist as soon as they had anything bad to say about your messiah, as pathetic and misguided as it is. But, sorry, won't stop us from exposing the blatant racism of your hero. The truth shall be made known, regardless of you liberals irrational name calling.

Forum List

Back