“I mean US killed Soleimani. Lots of blood spilled. I feel like its fair that US blood be spilled" woman kills online date as revenge for Trump drone

It would come in return for a few of ours.

Do some research on the casualty ratio throughout the entire GWOT. Do you have any idea how many muzzy terrorists are still waiting for their virgins?

Do some research on the casualty ratio throughout the entire GWOT. Do you have any idea how many muzzy terrorists are still waiting for their virgins?

If we kill 10 and lose 2, we have still lost.

It would come in return for a few of ours.
It did. The skulls and parts of American soldiers for nothing. and the deep state is pushing Ukraine with many citizens in support because of propaganda. The insane are even openly talking of a nuclear exchange.

It did. The skulls and parts of American soldiers for nothing. and the deep state is pushing Ukraine with many citizens in support because of propaganda. The insane are even openly talking of a nuclear exchange.

Indeed, because in part because we stuck our nose where it didn't belong.

If we kill 10 and lose 2, we have still lost.

So they kill 3,000 in a terrorist attack in NYC and you say "Pleeeze Mr. Muslim man, don't attack us again..."?

Don't be a simp.

So they kill 3,000 in a terrorist attack in NYC and you say "Pleeeze Mr. Muslim man, don't attack us again..."?

Don't be a simp.

I say we don't lie and start an attack on Iraq. I say we actually go after those who committed the act as opposed to those who did not.

I say we don't lie and start an attack on Iraq. I say we actually go after those who committed the act as opposed to those who did not.

War must be a concept that's totally unfamiliar to you.

The damn woman looks like the monster of the black lagoon...

Iran is home to stunningly beautiful brunettes you just need to stay 5 minutes in Tehran to see it for yourself but I'd take Saint George's dragon over that one any day.

The poor guy who was stabbed was probably in a state of total desperation...

Sometimes???? :laughing0301:

i listen to political interviews, watch soccer & many other sports, listen to audiobooks, read articles, i'm 34, alert, and full of life...the antidote to Biden....i forgot, i'm a star on social media and in real life with my bro's

My-project-1-98.png

R.bf44cbe22a369c7f02830c5437c191ef

I think that Biden and the Democrats really need to take some responsibility here. They are the ones who demonized President Trump's action and glorified Terrorist Soleimani as a "victim" and this dame actually took them seriously.

Time for the libs to temper down the rhetoric.

i listen to political interviews, watch soccer & many other sports, listen to audiobooks, read articles, i'm 34, alert, and full of life...the antidote to Biden....i forgot, i'm a star on social media and in real life with my bro's

Are you saying you just throw shit up on the board, without any concern for accuracy? If you're too good to read the link or watch the attached video, perhaps you just pass. But I guess that doesn't pay very well.

Forum List

Back