I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

Can you detail the process of liberalising extremist Muslims? And how would you have liberalised the nice Muslima who murdered all those innocent people enjoying their works Christmas party. Thanks.
You start be defending liberalism, religious freedom, showing the dangers of dogmatism, the benefits of a multicultural society with mutual respect for religious beliefs in which the government remains neutral. It works, there are just too many here trying to make it Jesusland instead.
for the most part it is.
Not yet, but you are sure as hell trying. You and ISIS, evil peas in an evil pod.
ISIS are your friends, don't back out now, you've only just begun. Can you say Karen Carpenter, I knew you could.
ISIS is like you, they hate liberals. In both cases we get in your way, trying to keep the peace.
ISIS hate christians, not sure what channel you've been watching. And you already conceded that christians are not libturds, so again you are in error. Nice you are now zero for today. Way to keep up the clean record.

The Turks managed to conduct genocide on the Armenians mostly armed with desert spoons, feather dusters...........and their hands.
Guns are for killing, mainly people, as I've said time and again.
what are bombs for killing many people see I've been saying that.
Bombs are for killing people, so we ban them. And guns are for killing people so we _________ them?
but you didn't ban them, they had nine. So you're admitting you failed. I knew you could. See you do back ISIS, you let them hold bombs.
Bombs are banned, and still too easy to make, obviously. That can be fixed but bombs were not used in this case. Using your thinking, bombs would be legal...
well if you can't stop them from being built, then you can't ban them now can you? holy crap what a dumb libturd.

You start be defending liberalism, religious freedom, showing the dangers of dogmatism, the benefits of a multicultural society with mutual respect for religious beliefs in which the government remains neutral. It works, there are just too many here trying to make it Jesusland instead.
for the most part it is.
Not yet, but you are sure as hell trying. You and ISIS, evil peas in an evil pod.
ISIS are your friends, don't back out now, you've only just begun. Can you say Karen Carpenter, I knew you could.
ISIS is like you, they hate liberals. In both cases we get in your way, trying to keep the peace.
ISIS hate christians, not sure what channel you've been watching. And you already conceded that christians are not libturds, so again you are in error. Nice you are now zero for today. Way to keep up the clean record.
ISIS hates a lot of things. Other religions, a good deal of economics, vice, immorality, homosexuality, modernity, and liberalism...

The Turks managed to conduct genocide on the Armenians mostly armed with desert spoons, feather dusters...........and their hands.
Bombs are for killing people, so we ban them. And guns are for killing people so we _________ them?
but you didn't ban them, they had nine. So you're admitting you failed. I knew you could. See you do back ISIS, you let them hold bombs.
Bombs are banned, and still too easy to make, obviously. That can be fixed but bombs were not used in this case. Using your thinking, bombs would be legal...
really how?

well if you can't stop them from being built, then you can't ban them now can you? holy crap what a dumb libturd.
We can do both. Control is the answer.

really how?
What is your question?

for the most part it is.
ISIS hates a lot of things. Other religions, a good deal of economics, vice, immorality, homosexuality, modernity, and liberalism...
And why you love them, you can't wait for them in your back yard. good luck with that.

And why you love them, you can't wait for them in your back yard. good luck with that.
Nope, and they already are in my backyard. ISIS is an idea, not a person.

All you left wing fuck heads can just slither away now.

Al-Jazeera: No-Burqa San Bernardino Jihadi Pic 'Disrespectful'

That's STILL not what the article says, Liar. Do you not read your own fucking links?

I told you to slither away, you illiterate retard.

Get to it.
Oh the irony! Oh the irony! You calling Pogo an illiterate retard. Too funny. You are obviously too stupid yourself to recognize he is highly intelligent and the opposite of illiterate.

That's STILL not what the article says, Liar. Do you not read your own fucking links?

Get to it.

And I told you you're a liar. And you're still at it.

>> Al-Jazeera America digital producer Hashem Said triggered a social media storm <<

That's from your own link. It's a fucking tweet.

Even Dimbart's headline -- a tool often used to lie to gullible tools -- names ''Al Jazeera Producer". An individual, not a network.

Dumbass.

You know what a "digital producer" is?

Here -- lemme produce a digit for ya: :fu:

Last edited:

Get to it.
Oh the irony! Oh the irony! You calling Pogo an illiterate retard. Too funny. You are obviously too stupid yourself to recognize he is highly intelligent and the opposite of illiterate.

First it takes him a week to link his OP, then when he does it doesn't say what he says it says.

Reading is a lost art.

Get to it.

Not surprising that from your level, he would seem so.

Forum List

Back