I may not know everything

...but I am pretty sure I can form an opinion about it.

I try not to take myself seriously, but occasionally I do take my opinions seriously. I have found that the more seriously I take them, the greater the likelihood that they are wrong. I believe this holds true for most human beings, and a large portion of extraterrestrials as well.

What that means is that I rarely get upset just because someone thinks I am wrong. As I will probably act like a total jerk more than once when defending my opinions I would hope that everyone remembers that it indicates the probability that I am completely wrong and off base. If we all remember this it will make life a lot easier in the long run.

That kind of sums it up. I don't think many truly get upset if someone else thinks their wrong, there is no reason to. That's the fun of debating an issue, and sometimes one's opinions can be changed when additional information is presented, since we all do not know everything.

What you may find out though is that some in here feel the requirement to slap labels on you with very colorful adjectives just because you do not agree with THEM. Name calling and labeling people with these pathetic adjectives merely for one's interpretation, belief or understanding of a subject, event or occurrence demonstrates the frustration and lack of understanding of the subject or the English language of the 'name caller'.

However, there are a few that truly meet the requirements for the names that THEY call others. :D

Forum List

Back