I may never have to "slam" a president again in my lifetime

reread the post buffoon

Idiot, YOU state that FDR's policies goy us into the "great depression"...besides whomever turns your 'puter on, is there another grown up to help you?

doubt you're bright enough for the job.

I've seen no sign you have that ability, at least

Well, you're right....I may (or not) be the one for the job......but at least you admit there IS a need to educate you......Congratulations on taking the first step in acknowledging the need.......LOL

doubt you're bright enough for the job.

I've seen no sign you have that ability, at least

Well, you're right....I may (or not) be the one for the job......but at least you admit there IS a need to educate you......Congratulations on taking the first step in acknowledging the need.......LOL

but at least you admit there IS a need to educate you....

I've never claimed to be omnipotent.

I, like everyone else, can learn.

But it becomes more and more obvious you lack the qualifications for that particular job.

reread the post buffoon

Idiot, YOU state that FDR's policies goy us into the "great depression"...besides whomever turns your 'puter on, is there another grown up to help you?
that is correct, he turned a depression into the Great Depression, I didn't say he created a depression, only that he clearly made it worse.

which he did, and you can tell b/c obama copied his failed ideas and stretched out the recession.

but you're a leftist are an not capable of learning, but it's fun to watch you guys cry about it

That would make you a native :)

Following that moronic "logic" then every Mexican and Canadian is also a "native" American......(but, of course, not to jingoistic morons.)

Mexicans and Canadians who were born in their respective countries and then moved here would be immigrants not native born.

That is inherent in the meanings of the two words.

What are you talking about?

he turned a depression into the Great Depression,

I'll let others judge what you state about FDR.....after all, why should I be the only one to laugh at you and think you're a moron?

Mexicans and Canadians who were born in their respective countries and then moved here would be immigrants not native born.

That is inherent in the meanings of the two words.

What are you talking about?

Sometimes, right wingers are dumber than usual......Follow the ENTIRE back and forth.....Here, I'll type slowly:

a. Is Canada and Mexico part of America (not just U.S.)???

b. Is someone born in Mexico or Canada then a native of the Americas????

c. Is it too much outside of your small, jingoistic world to then call a Mexican or Canadian-born a "native American"???

Forum List

Back