I May Be Turning Homo

I bought new shoes today, which is gay in and of itself. However, now back at my office I have got to say that these are the gayest shoes I have ever bought or worn. And I love them. They are Penguins, which I have never owned before.

View attachment 62960

I may have to go shoot something this weekend to offset the queer.

Sorry- you spending another weekend jerking off doesn't make you queer.

I bought new shoes today, which is gay in and of itself. However, now back at my office I have got to say that these are the gayest shoes I have ever bought or worn. And I love them. They are Penguins, which I have never owned before.

View attachment 62960

It does if both hands know about it..

I bought new shoes today, which is gay in and of itself.

It's gay for a man to buy shoes? Weird, because unless I'm at the beach 99.9% of the men I see walking around have shoes on their feet. Apparently the big gay mafia has succeeded in their quest of turning everyone queer. Who knew?

I bought new shoes today, which is gay in and of itself.

It's gay for a man to buy shoes? Weird, because unless I'm at the beach 99.9% of the men I see walking around have shoes on their feet. Apparently the big gay mafia has succeeded in their quest of turning everyone queer. Who knew?
That's why they tell you to leave your Gaydar at home when you go to the beach...

View attachment 62960

Shutup fag

View attachment 62960

Shutup fag

LOL......that is such a gay thing to say.

Clark Chukkas

View attachment 62964

I have a pair of shoes for every occasion.
What is with those pants? Change those goddamn clothes. Learn how to dress like a man . I will be watching you.

adolf-shitler-cuntbag.jpg

Don't worry. The fact that you are wearing those socks shows you are not gay. Maybe keep wearing them as a sort of vacine.

View attachment 62960

Instead of looking at your shoes I find myself critiquing your office....

View attachment 62960

Like that there is no "make-out" couch?

Fuck, go get some dick and shut up already.

View attachment 62960

It didn't take like for you to join my hate club.
It will turn around in time.
Show me the rest of you.
I'm not strictly a chubby chaser ;)

View attachment 62960

Show me the rest of you.
Honey, you live at Crazy Chick Central. I don't really want you knowing too much about me. Nothing personal!

View attachment 62960

Show me the rest of you.
Honey, you live at Crazy Chick Central. I don't really want you knowing too much about me. Nothing personal!

Yeah well you labeled me with that when I said I liked Chris Christie.
I'm not a bunny boiler, again, you can ask around.
I'm not going anywhere ;)

View attachment 62960

Show me the rest of you.

Yeah well you labeled me with that when I said I liked Chris Christie.
I'm not a bunny boiler, again, you can ask around.
I'm not going anywhere ;)
"Bunny boiler"? Is that like a Cleveland Steamer?

Forum List

Back