I Matched...

For those of you that are familiar with the medical process, I just found out that I matched into an Emergency Medicine Residency, so I am going to be an EM physician (If I survive residency).

I will find out where on Friday (of the 13 locations I interviewed at).

You should be scared.

Listen to your orderlies........ :eusa_whistle:

14,000 posts and now you're ready for residency?

My brother is a Doc. He didn't have time to sleep while he was in school and you manage to eek out 14K posts on a fucking message board?

You're so full of shit you're eyes are brown.

My brother is a Doc. He didn't have time to sleep while he was in school and you manage to eek out 14K posts on a fucking message board?

and you are just full of shit....

suddenly you have made yourself judge of all other posters?

first skull now gaux......and what are you but an old man living on past laurels

Never get sick or hurt in the summer because dipshit residents who don't know an ass from an elbow will try to "cure" you.

and you are just full of shit....

suddenly you have made yourself judge of all other posters?

first skull now gaux......and what are you but an old man living on past laurels

And what are you but a bead-packing old bitch?

Thanks for shitting on my celebratory thread. You are a bitter, sorry, old man.

Nonetheless, I remember talking to you about a family member that wants to go to medical school.

Best of luck to them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back