I Marvel At The Hypocrisy

7. . ….”we’re tired of you on the Right smearing this woman, blah blah blah…the way conservatives treat women!!!!!.”

“Anthony Weiner jailed for 21 months for sexting underage girl

_98007372_9821e0b5-c56c-42fe-abb1-3fe0faee4ffa.jpg

Weiner jailed for sexting underage girl

1.I really shouldn’t be surprised, given years of experience watching Democrat’s iniquity, and then blaming the other side for what they do.

Which brings us to the Kavanaugh pretense….

2. Two things the Democrats are really good at are

a. being able to focus on exactly where they can pick up votes, e.g., about half the votes come from women.

b. never underestimating how clueless their constituents are.

3. The #2..and I mean that in rank, nor excretory functions…of the Democrat National Committee, Keith Ellison, about to become the Att’ny General of Minnesota, accused-with indisputable evidence- by "Karen Monahan, a former girlfriend, came forward last month alleging that Ellison sent her threatening text messages and once screamed obscenities at her as he dragged her off a bed by her feet" ( Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser says Democratic party doesn't believe her story) of severe physical abuse….not 36 years ago when he was an adolescent….but recently, while he was a member of Congress…

What happened to ‘women should be believed’????

Not a peep from the liars and frauds and hypocrites and charlatans….you know, Democrats.

4.Pretty much pro forma…..after all, it was decades before the Left’s elites admitted that Bill Clinton is a rapist.

“Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ‘Investigate My RAPE Allegations’ Against Clinton” Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ‘Investigate My RAPE Allegations’ Against Clinton

And, of course Bill Clinton's was an actual rape, and assault, with all sorts of details included….

Not this pretend ‘assault’ in which Ford can’t …

…name anyone at that alleged party to whom she told about that ‘assault’

….can’t remember whose house the ‘party’ took place

…where the house is, what street it was on

….brick, wood, whatever type house

…whether there were two other boys in the room when that ‘assault’ took place, or there were four

…..and never mentioned Kavanaugh’s name (she says she told the psychologist in 2012, but he has no such thing in his notes)

But, heck…..it sure is convenient for Democrats, huh?

When did you decide Bill Clinton’s actions made it okay for you to endorse rape?

The beginning of your attempted sentence is at odds with the second part....

While Bill Clinton is a rapist, I never voted for him....did you?....and have never endorsed rape.

One must conclude that you are so embarrassed at supporting a rapist, and the party of rapists and murderers, that you've tried, in a juvenile way, to smear me with your foibles.

You are, and should be, ashamed.

Isn't that so?
I was 4 when Clinton was elected. Never voted for him. Now why do you argue that because he allegedly raped women, you no longer have a problem with rape?
Who are you saying was raped?
Lots of people have been raped. Do you agree with the OP that because Bill Clinton may have raped some people, we shouldn’t speak out about rape and just accept it?

".... the Democratic campaign to block Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court, based on a hazy, uncorroborated, decades-old assault allegation, tends toward the totalitarian. Certainly, it has many of the elements of abusive politics that Americans normally associate with foreign lands untouched by the light of liberty and reason:

An (initially) anonymous accusation, surfaced at the 11th hour, seemingly calculated to strike terror into the hearts of Kavanaugh and his family members and supporters? Check! That came in the form of Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s cryptic statement last week, confirming that she had “received information from an individual concerning the nomination” of Kavanaugh but declining to offer any details."
https://nypost.com/2018/09/19/the-drive-to-sink-kavanaugh-is-liberal-totalitarianism/

8. ….”we’re tired of you on the Right smearing this woman, blah blah blah…the way conservatives treat women!!!!!.”

WHAT????????

John Edwards is a former United States Senator from North Carolina and a Democratic Party vice-presidential and presidential candidate who, in August 2008, admitted to having had an extramarital affair.

220px-John_Edwards%2C_official_Senate_photo_portrait.jpg

When Edwards first admitted to the affair, he stated that Elizabeth was in remission from breast cancer. However, it became clear that the affair was still ongoing, even after he and his wife made a joint announcement that her cancer had returned and was found to be incurable.

Elizabeth Edwards died on December 7, 2010.”

John Edwards extramarital affair - Wikipedia

9. ….”we’re tired of you on the Right smearing this woman, blah blah blah…the way conservatives treat women!!!!!.”

Ted Kennedy was certainly no gentleman….he took 9 hours to open a car door for a lady…..

But the Democrats made Ted their Presidential candidate just a few years after he killed MaryJo….

Chappaquiddick is a tiny island off Martha's Vineyard. Late on July 18, 1969, an Oldsmobile driven by Kennedy (played by Jason Clarke), 37, careened off the ramshackle Dike Bridge, plunging upside down in Poucha Pond.

Kennedy, a father of three with a pregnant wife, survived. Kopechne (Kate Mara), 28, a respected political operative, drowned. Her body was found the next morning in the back seat.

Chappa-what? Everything you should know about Ted Kennedy and the 'Chappaquiddick' movie

20180404_012153_RememberWhen_500.jpg

From reading the letter where she says "I feared he may inadvertently kill me". Shows Ford may have had mental issues before this ever happened or if it was even true.

From reading the letter where she says "I feared he may inadvertently kill me". Shows Ford may have had mental issues before this ever happened or if it was even true.

Or....simply fits this rubric

Although the author Daniel Silva used this description in a different connection, nothing could be more appropriate as a description of Liberals:

They come in two varieties- those willing to be used, and those too stupid to realize that they are being used.

10. ….”we’re tired of you on the Right smearing this woman, blah blah blah…the way conservatives treat women!!!!!.”

Who should you choose if you could choose a husband for your daughter….

a.Harvey Weinstein, Les Moonves, Keven Spacey, Matt Lauer, Charley Rose, or Mark Halprin, or Keith Ellison…

or

b. Ronald Reagan, Mitt Romney, Ted Cruz, ….or Brett Kavanaugh

Democrats couldn’t be bigger hypocrites if their goal was to be bigger hypocrites.

1.I really shouldn’t be surprised, given years of experience watching Democrat’s iniquity, and then blaming the other side for what they do.

Which brings us to the Kavanaugh pretense….

2. Two things the Democrats are really good at are

a. being able to focus on exactly where they can pick up votes, e.g., about half the votes come from women.

b. never underestimating how clueless their constituents are.

3. The #2..and I mean that in rank, nor excretory functions…of the Democrat National Committee, Keith Ellison, about to become the Att’ny General of Minnesota, accused-with indisputable evidence- by "Karen Monahan, a former girlfriend, came forward last month alleging that Ellison sent her threatening text messages and once screamed obscenities at her as he dragged her off a bed by her feet" ( Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser says Democratic party doesn't believe her story) of severe physical abuse….not 36 years ago when he was an adolescent….but recently, while he was a member of Congress…

What happened to ‘women should be believed’????

Not a peep from the liars and frauds and hypocrites and charlatans….you know, Democrats.

4.Pretty much pro forma…..after all, it was decades before the Left’s elites admitted that Bill Clinton is a rapist.

“Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ‘Investigate My RAPE Allegations’ Against Clinton” Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ‘Investigate My RAPE Allegations’ Against Clinton

And, of course Bill Clinton's was an actual rape, and assault, with all sorts of details included….

Not this pretend ‘assault’ in which Ford can’t …

…name anyone at that alleged party to whom she told about that ‘assault’

….can’t remember whose house the ‘party’ took place

…where the house is, what street it was on

….brick, wood, whatever type house

…whether there were two other boys in the room when that ‘assault’ took place, or there were four

…..and never mentioned Kavanaugh’s name (she says she told the psychologist in 2012, but he has no such thing in his notes)

But, heck…..it sure is convenient for Democrats, huh?

When did you decide Bill Clinton’s actions made it okay for you to endorse rape?

stg091818dAPR20180918034508.jpg

Forum List

Back