I Made The Crime Blotter In Our Local Newspaper!

Not a rent-a-cop.

all of you are mother fucking rent a cops ....give me a freaking break...i didnt even look at the link...you think you are out there to do anymore than clear up the mess that this society makes? give me a break there is no justice.....sorry but if you think you are the warrior for justice you are dead wrong...i mean look at the arrest blotters then go to the court blotters and see them all released....basically you are there to keep the gang bangers in the right areas....to keep the mechants happy and to clear up the little messes....no one respects cops....cause most cops are as crooked as a dog's hind leg...you are all about theft is theft till its some fuck headed kid..well where to you think fucked headed teenagers and adults come from? so its not as cut and dried as you think...as you see it ...in the eyes of people who look at you like your vermin but needed vermin....they wouldnt give you the fucking time of day in a social setting that inclued their peers...now would they?

let's be honest...no one likes a cop till they need one.

why do i say this....i have seen it time and time again...toss some bones at it..and it all goes away....

i have seen people busted with drugs that suddenly disappear...hard to really bitch that out in court now isnt it....what happened to my other drugs? is something you just cant ask the cops....i see it time and time again...people getting slaps on the wrists...for serious shit...why wouldnt a cop be corrupt...and what movie was that...talked about how everyone ..even cops hate an honest cop...nothing fucks up the system more than an honest cop....

Forum List

Back