I Made The Crime Blotter In Our Local Newspaper!

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
Carson City Nevada
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Hector Tinajero-Ramirez, 24, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 3:18 p.m. Sunday in the 4300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony robbery. He allegedly tried to steal a toothbrush from a grocery store, then fought with clerks when they stopped him. Bail was set at $40,000.

http://www.nevadaappeal.com/article/...riffs' log

I should say an arrest of mine did! Hehehehehe. Although im not a clerk, im a Loss Prevention Agent, and this guy put up one hell of a fight, he kept trying to buck and fight even after I had him in handcuffs. I had to damn near choke him out just to get him in cuffs.

I actually just got the Subpoena yesterday and have to be in court tuesday because of this punk.

Carson City Nevada
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Hector Tinajero-Ramirez, 24, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 3:18 p.m. Sunday in the 4300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony robbery. He allegedly tried to steal a toothbrush from a grocery store, then fought with clerks when they stopped him. Bail was set at $40,000.

http://www.nevadaappeal.com/article/...riffs' log

I should say an arrest of mine did! Hehehehehe. Although im not a clerk, im a Loss Prevention Agent, and this guy put up one hell of a fight, he kept trying to buck and fight even after I had him in handcuffs. I had to damn near choke him out just to get him in cuffs.

I actually just got the Subpoena yesterday and have to be in court tuesday because of this punk.

click on link: "Bad Request"

"Loss prevention agent" is what you're calling it this year?

Heh.

clicked on your link. No such link as 'crime and courts'. Put that into search engine for site, no response: crime and courts 12/23

what's that about toothbrushes?

Just laugh, shake your head, and remember who you're talking to. :eusa_angel:

Must've gotten banned.

clicked on your link. No such link as 'crime and courts'. Put that into search engine for site, no response: crime and courts 12/23

what's that about toothbrushes?

I found it. It's under Police and Courts.

One less toothbrush bandit on the streets.

the guy was stealing a toothbrush... 40K bail for a toothbrush theft :lol:

I suspect the bail reflects fighting with the people who tried to detain him.

In addition, people who commit one small crime often go on to commit bigger ones later. Today's toothbrush thief will probably become tomorrow's....dental floss thief.

Forum List

Back