I' m Not Your ATM

Quit putting words in my mouth and grow up.

You had better put words there then. We all know your Libertarian leanings so you don't have to keep saying it. If you want to get into the conversation, don't attempt to tell me what to say and think.

Put your own thoughts on paper, hon.

The proposed tax increases that the White House and Congress are proposing will probably pass. According to the Washington, D.C.-based Tax Foundation, during 2006, roughly 43.4 million tax returns, representing 91 million individuals, had no federal tax liability. That's out of a total of 136 million federal tax returns. Adding to this figure are 15 million households and individuals who file no tax return at all. Roughly 121 million Americans -- or 41 percent of the U.S. population -- are completely outside the federal income tax system. These people represent a natural constituency for big-spending politicians. Since they have no federal income tax obligation, what do they care about higher taxes or tax cuts?

The proposed tax increases that the White House and Congress are proposing will probably pass. According to the Washington, D.C.-based Tax Foundation, during 2006, roughly 43.4 million tax returns, representing 91 million individuals, had no federal tax liability. That's out of a total of 136 million federal tax returns. Adding to this figure are 15 million households and individuals who file no tax return at all. Roughly 121 million Americans -- or 41 percent of the U.S. population -- are completely outside the federal income tax system. These people represent a natural constituency for big-spending politicians. Since they have no federal income tax obligation, what do they care about higher taxes or tax cuts?

As long as they "get thiers" at the expense of others? Why should they give a shit? The worst part of this is Politicians use this as a wedge against their own constituents to BUY VOTES.

If you were listening to his speech, he wants to create legislation to stop insurance companies from some of the sleazy things they have been allowed to get away with and have been driving Americans into bankruptcy. People will have money to pay for medical insurance.

Pure bullshit demagoguery.

He has begun his RE-election campaign.

What "sleazy" things?

Again, more demagoguery designed to impress the parasites

Obama healthcare is not government run healthcare and he is on tour telling people about that.

Really?

Is he planning to resign his presidency?

The zombified never cease to amaze me.

And the blind, deaf and dumb never cease to amaze me. You didn't respond to one point he was making except the U LIE bullshit we heard from the Republicans the other night.

Lame.

Can you name anything that the president stated that is on paper in a bill? I believe his speech was all about promised and points, nothing that was black and white. He cannot debate points, they are fluid, there is no fact to them. He cannot prove something if it is not on paper. He will not quote the bill, because he knows that it is against the people of this nation and for the government of this nation. It will take civil rights off your children and your grandchildren and they will never get them back. It will change this from a country of individuals to a country of subjects, that live at the whim of the government.

Forum List

Back