I luckily escaped death during my recent trip to Libya.

Peter44

Rookie
May 17, 2012
I luckily escaped death during my recent trip to Libya. It was my freelancer's ID which stopped those swarthy rebels, some national minority or sort of it. I failed to identify them. Generally there are many unclear things in Libya now. Those constant bloody clashes between Arabs making bulk of the populace in Libya and some other national minorities (they've been fighting for access to oil dividends or sometimes the don't know what for actually) make it rather dangerous and unpredictable in Libya now. So I wouldn't advise anybody to come here.
Paradoxically, oil is both source of wealth and trouble for Libya. Well, many people had expected that Americans will bring order into the country especially after the death of Gaddafi. Alas! On the contrary, I got the impression that they are interested in setting those rebel groupings on each other. Perhaps Americans need that chaos to establish their own control over the oil output in Libya.....
These are Americans who must be made responsible for this. Their lack of responsibility is beyond any limits! They have made the stir and Europeans have to suffer from it now. There's great chance that "Arab spring" may spread into neighboring regions. Europe may feel the effect in the first run. Here we've got lots of those Muslims. I saw with my own eyes in Libya what they are able of. I'm scared to see same disgusting things in Europe too.

Forum List

Back