I Love You!

Dont know what will hppen tonihgt.
700px-Chiltern_Main_Line_map.svg.png

Having sex to get love? just a fading feeling. Would you humble yourself to a stranger, would you embarrass yourself in front of many, would you be seen with the homeless, would you care for a sick person you don't even know. Do you have this type love in you?

No. The weak do not deserve love. Your cult of altruism is evil.

Sorry, Rand moment

I say it casually to many people. I say it to those i love all the time.

Love is an interesting thing. You can love and hate the same person. You can love someone and not even like them. You can love someone and not be IN love with them. There are people you you never say the words "i love you" to but in everything you do screams that you love them.

Men say "i love you" to get sex. Women have sex to get "love".

I love people for doing kind or nice things. I love people who help. But i am sure not "in love" with them.

Something to always remember: You can be dead in the next moment. Did you tell the people you love you loved them?

Very interesting. Do you think a person can be in love with more than other person at the same time?

Your question tells me you think its is possible. :)

Yes i do think it is possible. I don't believe in a single sole mate. I think there are many soul mates.
The SoleMates™ - High Heel® Protector Cap, Prevents Heels from Sinking into Grass

?

What is Love? Love is the sensation one feels deep within the soul when we find someone who makes us more complete than we once were. Genesis tells us that nothing on Earth and not even God could make Man whole. No philosophy, no service, no song, no poison, no prayer- nothing at all could make him complete nor bring him near to perfection nor true happiness save for Eve. We are all born incomplete persons; what we call 'love' is the indescribable feeling of finding someone who makes us more than we could ever be alone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back