I Love you American Folk's But...

Bienvenue sur le forum Dalia! J'ai pris 2 ans de français au lycée mais j'ai dû utiliser un traducteur pour ça. :wink: Mon cousin habite dans la campagne près de Paris. Où es-tu exactement?
Merci bien à vous, J'habite à Lyon, myself i use Google translate that is why i was saying i wanted to talk French again but it is true that i like to put image and some vidéo here at the forum. people are pretty cool about the fact that i am not very perfect in English for the French it is more hard for people who don't talk well.

Wow, Lyon est une ville plus grande que ce à quoi je m'attendais. C'est beau! :eusa_clap: J'espère arriver à voir mon cousin cet été. Avoir une invitation ouverte depuis un certain temps. Je vais devoir vérifier certaines de vos photos dans le salon. Encore une fois bienvenue!

P1010173f.jpg
Merci pour la Bienvenue mais je me suis inscrite il y a déjà un moment Sep 19, 2016:), Lyon is very pretty and one of the first French City in France, she date from the time of the Roman:)

Oh mon - Il suffit de regarder la carte et il semble que votre trajet en voiture ou en train à grande vitesse vers des endroits frais sur la côte sud comme Nice, Marseille et Monaco ne sont pas beaucoup. Avez-vous leur souvent?

It's funny - I think that my French could be better than I thought. I recognize at least every other word after throwing it in the translator!

qu'est-ce que tu as fait mon bon ami, comment est la météo là-bas, il était près de 80 aujourd'hui, j'ai presque cuit

Bienvenue sur le forum Dalia! J'ai pris 2 ans de français au lycée mais j'ai dû utiliser un traducteur pour ça. :wink: Mon cousin habite dans la campagne près de Paris. Où es-tu exactement?
Merci bien à vous, J'habite à Lyon, myself i use Google translate that is why i was saying i wanted to talk French again but it is true that i like to put image and some vidéo here at the forum. people are pretty cool about the fact that i am not very perfect in English for the French it is more hard for people who don't talk well.

Wow, Lyon est une ville plus grande que ce à quoi je m'attendais. C'est beau! :eusa_clap: J'espère arriver à voir mon cousin cet été. Avoir une invitation ouverte depuis un certain temps. Je vais devoir vérifier certaines de vos photos dans le salon. Encore une fois bienvenue!

P1010173f.jpg
Merci pour la Bienvenue mais je me suis inscrite il y a déjà un moment Sep 19, 2016:), Lyon is very pretty and one of the first French City in France, she date from the time of the Roman:)

Oh mon - Il suffit de regarder la carte et il semble que votre trajet en voiture ou en train à grande vitesse vers des endroits frais sur la côte sud comme Nice, Marseille et Monaco ne sont pas beaucoup. Avez-vous leur souvent?

It's funny - I think that my French could be better than I thought. I recognize at least every other word after throwing it in the translator!
Votre Français est très bien, I am going to go see my aunt soon she leave at Cannes, that a nice place and Lyon is close to everything it is true

Hello, I like it here people are really cool but i miss a bit talking in French :th_yourecute:i went to a site and talk with some French people and i can't say what really feel about Something you it is more easy going:)...No chi, chi like we say.
It will be cool if you talk could French :th_waiting: i am joking :badgrin:
Bonjoure sava

Pamaletwa

Sava bien merci

Learned that in 7th grade

P1010173f.jpg

Votre Français est très bien, I am going to go see my aunt soon she leave at Cannes, that a nice place and Lyon is close to everything it is true

Veux-tu m'épouser? ;)

P1010173f.jpg

Veux-tu m'épouser? ;)
:th_yourecute:, là bien que dire.

qu'est-ce que tu as fait mon bon ami, comment est la météo là-bas, il était près de 80 aujourd'hui, j'ai presque cuit
Je vais bien, mais vous parlez tous bien le Français à la fin :badgrin:, il fait froid .

à quel point dites-vous froid? la grippe vraiment mauvais ici beaucoup en sont morts.
Ha, c'est pas très froid comme en Amérique du Nord disons -5 ici aussi beaucoup de morts à cause de la grippe.

23 ici dans la zone locale

Bug off Froggy - Asked Dalia to marry me and she said OUI!! (sorta kinda ;-)

Would you like to be our best man?

:cool-45:

But I'd say she is now in sweet slumber dreaming of me. Lol

Clearly she wants to kiss a frog! :laugh:

English to Ha, it's not very cold as in North America say -5 here also many died because of the flu.
She said not as cold there as in America and 5 died with flu there that's too many. Try and keep up Dr Love. Lol

That is a problem with Europeans. I dont know if it is their firm discrimination laws or their cultures but they always cut themselves off right before the talk gets good.
We can not say what we feel. I was involved in a page to support the Hallydays who were wronged by the inheritance of their father they were left without anything and with French law they should not be wronged but the mother-in-law to take advantage of the fact that they lived in the USA and it's his two adopted kids who will inherit everything at the end. but I only said that they were Chinese and I was Banned. Imagine it's racist to say they are Chinese. it's really big shit here in France

The leftists here, always big admirers of the European marxists, are doing that here as well. Several popular conservative writers were expelled from Medium just today. Medium used to have “free expression deserves a lot of leeway” in its mission statement but that was removed yesterday.
Laura Loomer was not only banned from Medium and Twitter but Uber and Lyft.

Forum List

Back