I Love you American Folk's But...

It is sad that this is what Europe has become...................remember the cost of Freedom............and bring Freedom back.

quotes-about-statue-of-liberty-76-quotes-494517.jpg

Hey, if you want to talk this way why don't you go downstair ? this has nothnig to do with my thread
A perfectly innocent thread Pissed on and turned into Flame Zone material by ONE bitter old busybody who presumptuously thinks it is her job to enforce the rules by breaking them herself.

I used to have some respect for this woman before this thread.

This thread to me was about FREEDOM OF SPEECH being DENIED in France and Europe...................

And it is to this topic I will continue to respond to.............and only that subject matter.

This thread to me was about FREEDOM OF SPEECH being DENIED in France and Europe...................

And it is to this topic I will continue to respond to.............and only that subject matter.

Iggle locks himself in a dystopian box, tripping on his own fumes. :lmao:

You're absolutely right, here in France we can not say things anymore but it's a la carte

Death Angel had said that it was similar to the USA that you too can not say certain things without having problems on this thread but frankly here it's much worse I think

You're absolutely right, here in France we can not say things anymore but it's a la carte

Death Angel had said that it was similar to the USA that you too can not say certain things without having problems on this thread but frankly here it's much worse I think
If it were like Europe I would have been thrown in jail along time ago for my posts...........lol

I agree with you.................even though I don't live there.......I've seen enough examples over time to realize they are killing FREEDOM in EUROPE.

Pretty good song, there Pogo Que serions nous sans l'humour ? and about my thread for all of those who understand a bit of French View attachment 180067

T'a raison, chère.*

I like the spirit of La Bolduc....

(translation: "goodbye, expensive raisin")

I put Pink Floyd in there just because its lead guitarist Dave Gilmour is fluent in French :D

If it were like Europe I would have been thrown in jail along time ago for my posts...........lol

I agree with you.................even though I don't live there.......I've seen enough examples over time to realize they are killing FREEDOM in EUROPE.

Great. Another 'expert' on places he's never been to. :rolleyes:

If you take Charlie Hebdo them they make drawings that can be descrimatory ( racist) in the past they were killed because they had drawn mohamed drawings in an Compromising situation i don't put the drawing in here after there was the massacre by the terrorist nobody stop them from drawing still if they were threat on them nobody seem to think it was wrong i mean the politician in France????

couverture-charlie-hebdo_mahomet_tout-est-pardonne_couverture-hebdo-charlie_tout-pardonne-est_mahomet_pardonne-tout-est_charlie-couverture-hebdo_mahomet.png

For example :
The lawyer of Lateicia Halliday will pursuit all the people who will say that Johhny would have been manipulated but we see this kind of drawing from them

dwfm_30w0aatqmy_0.jpg

we must know in the end what we can do or say?

Pretty good song, there Pogo Que serions nous sans l'humour ? and about my thread for all of those who understand a bit of French View attachment 180067

T'a raison, chère.*

I like the spirit of La Bolduc....

(translation: "goodbye, expensive raisin")

I put Pink Floyd in there just because its lead guitarist Dave Gilmour is fluent in French :D

La Bolduc, c'est bien Others songs from my Joal thread ? :th_yourecute::laugh:

He's a douche and so are all the other douche's who agreed with him who also don't know what the hell they are agreeing about. Lol.

You are acting like a jerk, ChrisL, and you are giving cannon fodder to those that bust on you...but what the hell, it's your cyber dime. The posters you are lamely attempting to be abrasive and insulting to have never attacked you. You seem to like burning bridges....so walk on over the bridge with gasoline dripping behind you and don't forget the matches.

He's a douche and so are all the other douche's who agreed with him who also don't know what the hell they are agreeing about. Lol.

You are acting like a jerk, ChrisL, and you are giving cannon fodder to those that bust on you...but what the hell, it's your cyber dime. The posters you are lamely attempting to be abrasive and insulting to have never attacked you. You seem to like burning bridges....so walk on over the bridge with gasoline dripping behind you and don't forget the matches.

Shut the hell up! I will put you under the "douche" category.

Sounds like a privilege.

Sounds like a privilege.
And.
Others have the privilege to be in the closed circle and + not to be American and not to have virulent reproaches about speaking English.

You can always go join another forum that speaks French if that's your preference. There are rules here against that for a reason.

That is the great thing about this message board... It is not that French is my preference at all... I really like seeing individuals squirm when they have a turd crossways, whether it be about absolutely worthless football player or another members native language...

It seems like you are squirming because you can't speak French! Lol! Why should I squirm when I am correct? :D

You are just another angry hateful irrational hater. We've already established that fact when you told me I was a bad person for supporting a football team. The idiocy here abounds as usual.
After reading your post sin this particular thread and in other threads, dear ChrisL, it's actually very easy to understand who is hateful.

You fucking piece of shit commie bastard. What are you a filthy guatemalan or something? Who would be friends with this piece of shit, Stratford57? :113:

upload_2018-3-4_19-24-14.jpeg

For some reason I was thinking that the Announcements And Feedback section was considered a Zone 1 area..... I guess I'll need clarification on the from one of the mods.

*****SMILE*****

:)

th

Is that sort of like being called a Deplorable?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Anyway, you have this little something more than me I really like .... this atmosphere of the 50's 60's

And everything starts with you and after the other countries follow your example we in France we have what we could say the fashion, food, Paris.
So i come and talk with you and learn a little more even if I'm far away in another country:thup:

Forum List

Back