I love when people talk about "equal rights" when it comes to gay marraige

How about we refund you the portion of your income taxes that goes to infrastructure, and in return, you are prohibited from using any of it?

Your argument is completely broken because there is no viable alternative available in those areas where the government has taken over the means of production, and that is precisely the problem.

I could still drive on almost every road, fly in planes enter almost every building worth a entering. No more law obeying either? Finally I can get this fucking seatbelt off and buy a new house with all my extra income

But you made up the idea that I don't support gays being able to do whatever the fuck they want. In fact, I'm so in favor of freedom, I'm saying welfare should go away and taxation should go away so I can do what I want with my property! herp derp

So....you're cool with people starving in the street....got it. What about their freedom to survive in the country where everything costs so much?..unless you want a 32" flat screen or some other unessential drivel that you can pick up for a couple hundred dollars....but real necessities? housing, food, clothing, education, health care, utilities? That shit don't come cheap. It's a huge burden for even middle class families, let alone impoverished ones.

I know....you don't care. But most of us do to one extent or another.....and don't give me the "voluntary charity" thing. Your doesn't give the impression of the charitable type.

Man you are mad. Why do you say rude shit? I care plenty, I just don't want to be robbed is that so bad? If I steal your wallet and buy my starving friend lunch we cool?

How exactly is eliminating taxes or welfare taking away people's ability to survive? I donate to charity, so can you, so can Warren Buffett. You can give 100% of your money if you want instead of whatever tax bracket you pay. You act like welfare even works? Welfare is at unheard of levels and poverty keeps increasing. Hmm

Why is that? Oh yeah....because American Corporations have taken what America has given them.....THROUGH THE OPPORTUNITIES that this country offers, and turned their back on it and our workforce in exchange for slave labor, loopholes that allow them to make an absolute KILLING outside of the country and not have to pay taxes on that money, and left their own country to rot. They are the ones that lobbied for those things and won them through the campaign donation scheme that is SOP these days.

Eliminating taxes....how about the debt? or did you forget about that? we already talked about welfare...I agree to disagree if you do.

Stop living in a Fantasy Land. You are never going to get rid of taxes....we owe too much to pay off in your lifetime or your kid's, or perhaps even your grandkid's. What we can do is cut spending humanely, raise taxes temporarily, and pay the debt off in a reasonable manner....then learn from our mistakes....Stop playing world police unless we are getting compensated for the military aid we give....stop rebuilding countries after we tear them apart.

Demand a return from our people on welfare....working for their benefits by helping in the upgrade of our infrastructure. There's plenty of shit to be done and they'd be a source of DOMESTIC cheap labor...that is, until they get tired of working for peanuts and get themselves off the dole.

Most of all give these companies an ultimatum....If you want all of the perks of being an American Company, then you have a responsibility not only to your P/L statement and your stockholders....you also have a responsibility to your country and it's workforce.

but have zero problem with "equality" when it comes to some people having money taken from them and other having money given to them. That's some equality lulz

Care to explain that logical fallacy further?

I'm hardcore conservative and favor gays having equality.

I favor them having "equality" too. I favor government getting out of the marriage game completely. What I'm saying is that you frequently hear modern Democrats crying foul because gay people can't get married and straight people can, but you never hear them cry foul because some people are forced to contribute to the welfare state, while others are not made to contribute but only receive. IMO no welfare for anyone unless everyone contributes equally and everyone gets equal benefits, regardless of need.

Just out of curiosity, do you remember the moment when you finally went completely insane?

How about we refund you the portion of your income taxes that goes to infrastructure, and in return, you are prohibited from using any of it?

This is exactly what school vouchers are all about. Refund the taxpayer their public school tax money and let them use it for private schools.

Right now, a person has to pay income taxes for public school infrastructure, and then if they want to utilize a private school, they have to pay yet more money out of their pocket.

The government is stifling competition in our education system right when we are in most dire need of it.

Are you going to refund everyone's school tax money who doesn't have kids in school?

Your argument is completely broken because there is no viable alternative available in those areas where the government has taken over the means of production, and that is precisely the problem.

I'm not the one claiming taxation is theft.

Saying sexual orientation is a choice is what is actually dumb.

There is zero scientific evidence that sexual orientation is not a choice, so calling me dumb for sticking with a perfectly valid opinion until actual evidence comes along is not dumb.

Wow. It just gets dumber and dumber!

This is an Argument From Ignorance logical fallacy.

You made the claim sexual orientation is a choice, and so the burden of proof is on you to prove it is, not for others to prove the negative.

When did you choose not to be gay?

And whether or not someone chooses to be gay is yet another red herring that has nothing to do with whether a person has a right to equal protection of the laws.

I have proven it, more than once. Feel free to dig up the old threads and attempt to refute the evidence I provided if you insist on learning how ignorant you are, personally, I see no reason to go through it here.

It is not a red herring to insist I want a smaller government, and that we don't need to find more reasons to let the government interfere in more people's lives.

Last edited:
So....you're cool with people starving in the street....got it. What about their freedom to survive in the country where everything costs so much?..unless you want a 32" flat screen or some other unessential drivel that you can pick up for a couple hundred dollars....but real necessities? housing, food, clothing, education, health care, utilities? That shit don't come cheap. It's a huge burden for even middle class families, let alone impoverished ones.

I know....you don't care. But most of us do to one extent or another.....and don't give me the "voluntary charity" thing. Your doesn't give the impression of the charitable type.

Man you are mad. Why do you say rude shit? I care plenty, I just don't want to be robbed is that so bad? If I steal your wallet and buy my starving friend lunch we cool?

How exactly is eliminating taxes or welfare taking away people's ability to survive? I donate to charity, so can you, so can Warren Buffett. You can give 100% of your money if you want instead of whatever tax bracket you pay. You act like welfare even works? Welfare is at unheard of levels and poverty keeps increasing. Hmm

Why is that? Oh yeah....because American Corporations have taken what America has given them.....THROUGH THE OPPORTUNITIES that this country offers, and turned their back on it and our workforce in exchange for slave labor, loopholes that allow them to make an absolute KILLING outside of the country and not have to pay taxes on that money, and left their own country to rot. They are the ones that lobbied for those things and won them through the campaign donation scheme that is SOP these days.

Eliminating taxes....how about the debt? or did you forget about that? we already talked about welfare...I agree to disagree if you do.

Stop living in a Fantasy Land. You are never going to get rid of taxes....we owe too much to pay off in your lifetime or your kid's, or perhaps even your grandkid's. What we can do is cut spending humanely, raise taxes temporarily, and pay the debt off in a reasonable manner....then learn from our mistakes....Stop playing world police unless we are getting compensated for the military aid we give....stop rebuilding countries after we tear them apart.

Demand a return from our people on welfare....working for their benefits by helping in the upgrade of our infrastructure. There's plenty of shit to be done and they'd be a source of DOMESTIC cheap labor...that is, until they get tired of working for peanuts and get themselves off the dole.

Most of all give these companies an ultimatum....If you want all of the perks of being an American Company, then you have a responsibility not only to your P/L statement and your stockholders....you also have a responsibility to your country and it's workforce.

Did you just tell me taxation is great and then say businesses won't remain here because they are taxed too much? LoL?

In reality if you reduced the state to defense and basic government functions (court to enforce contracts etc) it wouldn't cost too much. 16 trillion debt 15 trillion GDP. 2 year transition IMO. HA THERE WOULD RIOTS !! Could you fucking imagine telling not only the country but the world that the us government is no longer going to steal from it's citizens to redistribute money or services or aid back to them and the rest of the world.

Personally I don't thing that sex between two adults is anyone's business but theirs. On the other hand I don't think you should have ANY rights based on who you have sex with.

I don't know - to this day, I think I have a right to have sex with a gorgeous woman. Sadly, it rarely worked out that way in reality.

I just don't know . . . . :slap:

but have zero problem with "equality" when it comes to some people having money taken from them and other having money given to them. That's some equality lulz

I guess you come from the same group of morons who think paying taxes is a form of theft?

How about if you pay no federal income taxes, you don't get to use any infrastructure??

Because that's not how tax law works.

And hence why you have the taker class rule that is so wrongfully in place today

You don't want to take away access to government infrastructure, then the simple solution is to ensure EVERY citizen, no matter how little they make, pays the same rate on every dollar earned in federal income tax... so that EVERYONE has a stake in the game.. unlike what we have now.. which has led to big government and governmental abuse

Did you just tell me taxation is great and then say businesses won't remain here because they are taxed too much? LoL?

In reality if you reduced the state to defense and basic government functions (court to enforce contracts etc) it wouldn't cost too much. 16 trillion debt 15 trillion GDP. 2 year transition IMO. HA THERE WOULD RIOTS !! Could you fucking imagine telling not only the country but the world that the us government is no longer going to steal from it's citizens to redistribute money or services or aid back to them and the rest of the world.

Where did I say taxation is great? Where did I say they are taxed too much? Those are your words. I said they outsourced for dirt cheap labor and yo evade taxation by keeping the money out of the country....BOTH OF WHICH IS KILLING OUR ECONOMY.

Yeah....there would be riots....also people dying in the streets, people suffering preventable illnesses, You might as well just execute the elderly....it would be more humane.

Extremism....this is why you guys lost the electiin and why a Libertarian is always way down on the votes list.

If just one of you guys had a plan to move America into a smaller government model that was humane and gradual....you might have some sway....perhaps gain broadbase support. But you guys want it all now.

Forum List

Back