I Love When Bama Loses: A Collage

Saban took several Division I teams and made them winners. I was disappointed how he left MSU and felt that lacked some character.

And he did the same thing to LSU.

-Geaux

Yep, and he has beaten LSU in the last 6 consecutive games, including 2 shutouts. I can see why you would dislike him. The 2011 BCS Championship was humiliating on a grand scale and on the biggest stage.

You're right, Saban is not one of my favs. He shits on programs on the way out.

-Geaux

Saban took several Division I teams and made them winners. I was disappointed how he left MSU and felt that lacked some character.

-Geaux

Yep, and he has beaten LSU in the last 6 consecutive games, including 2 shutouts. I can see why you would dislike him. The 2011 BCS Championship was humiliating on a grand scale and on the biggest stage.

-Geaux

He got LSU their 1/3 of their National Championships and basically put them back on the map. He left. He followed an opportunity. Maybe he was looking for teh best place to coach. 10 years at Alabama and no signs of him leaving.

-Geaux

-Geaux

He got LSU their 1/3 of their National Championships and basically put them back on the map. He left. He followed an opportunity. Maybe he was looking for teh best place to coach. 10 years at Alabama and no signs of him leaving.

I am hearing Fat Phil Fulmer has more dirt on Bama recruiting. Watch for a Saban exit. More probation? lol

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

I am hearing Fat Phil Fulmer has more dirt on Bama recruiting. Watch for a Saban exit. More probation? lol

-Geaux

Yeah, I have been hearing that same bullshit for years. Until someone shows up with actual evidence, it is just more of the haters gotta hate.

EPIC FAIL

LMAO!! Epic fail? How about the best active college football coach?

He has coached in 6 national championship games in his career. He is 5-1. You call that an epic fail?

But feel free to start the "The Dynasty is OVER!" nonsense.

I love it when Alabama fans gravel.....Maybe some games with Beth Cooking school would boost Alabama ego. ROTFLMAO

EPIC FAIL

He has coached in 6 national championship games in his career. He is 5-1. You call that an epic fail?

I love it when Alabama fans gravel.....Maybe some games with Beth Cooking school would boost Alabama ego. ROTFLMAO
You meant..I love it when Alabama fans chat,their driveway..

EPIC FAIL

Bama.jpg

Plus at least Bama made it (once again) to the championship game.......AND has won the last 4/8) Classless jealousy in this thread. I am used to it though. Makes me giggle. :lol:

EPIC FAIL

Nah, destroying USC and Washington did us just fine.

EPIC FAIL

Bama.jpg

Plus at least Bama made it (once again) to the championship game.......AND has won the last 4/8) Classless jealousy in this thread. I am used to it though. Makes me giggle. :lol:

Haters gotta hate, right?

EPIC FAIL

Haters gotta hate, right?

When comes to teams in NCAA next to Notre Dame.......yes Alabama. You happy now....wait, what was the final score in the Alabama/ Clemson game again?

Forum List

Back