I love trees

Exactly. After my home town was struck by a tornado, I was literally depressed over our loss of fully one-third of the mature trees in town. It completely changed our landscape/skyline. Very sad.

Exactly. After my home town was struck by a tornado, I was literally depressed over our loss of fully one-third of the mature trees in town. It completely changed our landscape/skyline. Very sad.

That would be a sad thing. I've never suffered the loss of the trees where I live. But I do need to see the sun at least once a week. If it rains and is cloudy for three or four weeks in a row I find myself becoming moodier so I know I am connected to my environment.

I love trees ... I grew up in a small industrial city in the Czech Republic. Even though there were way too many coal mines and factories around, there were fortunately also a lot of trees in the city ... Then I moved to Atlanta, GA and spent a lot of time in Florida as well. I also got to see trees in California ... such distinctly different nature and especially trees ... Now I'm in Sweden and I absolutely adore Sweden's nature.

My favorite trees are these though ... romantic, mysterious ...

maria-stenzel-ancient-live-oak-trees-in-georgia.jpg

I don't know why, but I adore the moss or whatever it is that hangs down those old dramatic tree limbs. It's like long fingers reaching from past to the present ... I think trees are magical. :redface:

I miss Mimosa so bad I would consider taking a vacation just so I could smell it again.

Was thinking about that on my walk the other day. But a vacation isn't in the budget at this time. If there are mimosas in Wisconsin, someone tell me where please. :)

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back