I love this new ad from the alleged tolerant

Funny how you equate progressives with anarchists. I figure that most anarchists are much closer to Libertarians, but hey, it's your thread. At least these less than humans are not blowing up abortion clinics, but I'm sure if they were you would be okay with that.

We should all just grab our anklesand give our lives away, right? Its only fair...lol at inbred hicks were called I'm upper middle class suburbanite dude

Really? than why do you all (progressives and anarchists) seem to show up at the same events???

I never saw one "anarchist" at a Tea Party rally.... Why is that???

Oh yeah because anarchists are progressives...

Are you and charles the same person parroting the same propaganda?

But no there likely won't be any anarchists at a teabagger event, but it will be full of neo-nazi's, inbred hicks, and KKK members.

Tea party= Neo Nazis/KKK

You're a fucking liar......

I've been to many Tea Party events and didn't see a SINGLE racist word thrown.... All I saw were a bunch of middle class people of all races concerned about the future of this nation.... Sure minorities were outnumbered 9 to 1 but how is that the middle classes fault??

The Tea Party is nothing more than a group of people who a concerned with the direction this nation is headed - we could care less about the color of ones skin.... If we cared so much about race Allen West wouldn't be so popular......

You have ZERO evidence to support your claims little misinformed fool.

Sure it is, just like the KKK is a religious organization,..... I wouldn't be surprised if the teabaggers are documented as a domestic terror cell,..

You wont find anarchists amongst Tea Party members, but you will find anarachists amongst Occubaggers. Libs and anarchists are both left of center, the difference is in how far from center.

Really? than why do you all (progressives and anarchists) seem to show up at the same events???

But no there likely won't be any anarchists at a teabagger event, but it will be full of neo-nazi's, inbred hicks, and KKK members.

Tea party= Neo Nazis/KKK

Inbred hicks, well thanks for showing us how you really feel about many Americans.

Oh and I only have 1 name, only ever had this same 1 name. I think you may be projecting something there implying we are the same person. How many names do you have? How many times have you changed names? lol

Don't you love it? since we agree on an issue we must be the same person....

Progressives are retarded...

I'm sure there are 50,000,000 Americans that would agree with me - I suppose we're all the same person..

I think progressives just find dissent to their ideas "illogical" because they're idiots - hence anyone who disagrees with their ideas is "the same person."

Of course the second Obamafuck gets booted in November progressives will claim the same person voted 50,000,000 times....:lol: Of course they will go into conspiracy mode to boot...

Tea party= Neo Nazis/KKK

I've been to many Tea Party events and didn't see a SINGLE racist word thrown.... All I saw were a bunch of middle class people of all races concerned about the future of this nation.... Sure minorities were outnumbered 9 to 1 but how is that the middle classes fault??

The Tea Party is nothing more than a group of people who a concerned with the direction this nation is headed - we could care less about the color of ones skin.... If we cared so much about race Allen West wouldn't be so popular......

Sure it is, just like the KKK is a religious organization,..... I wouldn't be surprised if the teabaggers are documented as a domestic terror cell,..

Really? yeah I'm only a dark skinned Sicilian who looks Mexican.... No one said one racist word to me whatsoever......

On the other-hand I've had progressives ask my race (like it matters)...... Those in the Tea Party didn't question anything. I could easily get away with saying "I'm Mexican" even among Mexicans....

The real racists are you progressives because thats all you care about - race and alleged racism.... All you are is simpleminded fucks.....

Like I really care about race.....

Uh, progressive are not anarchists, dummy.

depends on who you talk to....they always seem to hang out at the same places (college crazy faires, OWS rallies, ect). But I've always told people anarchists are the extreme right, but leftwingers disagree.

Really? yeah I'm only a dark skinned Sicilian who looks Mexican.... No one said one racist word to me whatsoever......

On the other-hand I've had progressives ask my race (like it matters)...... Those in the Tea Party didn't question anything. I could easily get away with saying "I'm Mexican" even among Mexicans....

The real racists are you progressives because thats all you care about - race and alleged racism.... All you are is simpleminded fucks.....

Like I really care about race.....

Then surely you must learn to stand aside from yourself and see what others see.

Wellraised that way now I'm poor middle class mutt how could I vote my values? Lol@ USMB dems

No....that's just the difference in the America that your parents grew up in and the one you currently live in. But yes, please do keep supporting the people that want to take even more for their own Caymen Island bank accounts and leave you to rot.

I like how they call themselves anarchist but then have rules on how to proceed. It's hilarious how ignorant and stupid our young people are. Actually, it's really scary when you think about it.

Uh, progressive are not anarchists, dummy.

Bullshit - I'm tired of hearing that.. That is a fucking lie.

I was actually going to say the first person to say "progressives are not anarchists" shall be cursed for the next 100 years...

All conservatives are fascists is the converse statement to the one above. So, if I grant you that all progressives are anarchists, you must concede that all conservatives are fascists, otherwise, stop using a slippery slope argument. It's called a political SPECTRUM for a reason. It's not black and white, in fact, nearly all of it is in shades of grey. Presenting a false dichotomy as you seem to be attempting: Conservatives (all good), and everyone else (anarchists, progressives, etc...), is fallacious. So, try to be a little more logical, and maybe you'll actually make some sense!

Last edited:
Anarchists have nothing to do with progressive you moron, they are likely all Paul supporters.

Tea party= Neo Nazis/KKK
Teabag Party also attracts anarchists.

Mr.Nick is an idiot. Progressive do protest but that doesn't put progressives and anarchists at the same place on the political spectrum.

Did I tell you that Mr.Nick is an idiot?

Forum List

Back