I love this guy

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Most of us will probably never pull a Steven Slater: curse out a customer, grab a drink and leave our place of employment in a blaze of glory.

But let’s face it, we’ve all had the urge.

Slater, a flight attendant on JetBlue, instantly became a folk hero in many people’s eyes Monday after he grabbed a microphone and ranted at a passenger who had refused to apologize for hitting Slater with some luggage. Slater then grabbed a beer from the galley and fled the plane via the emergency exit chute.

After rant, many see JetBlue worker as hero - Business - Careers - msnbc.com

leave it to a libturd.. Slater is slated for jail methinks.. some freaking hero but then the obie wan people had a Che' picture on their wall so go figure..:lol::lol: and furthurmore I doubt a passenger hit him with luggage. That is a federal offense and said passenger would be in custody. Is he?

Last edited:
Man, there has been soo many fucking times I wanted to do some crap like that with middle finger blazing! Family has a way of preventing us from going through with it heh

Most of us will probably never pull a Steven Slater: curse out a customer, grab a drink and leave our place of employment in a blaze of glory.

Slater, a flight attendant on JetBlue, instantly became a folk hero in many people’s eyes Monday after he grabbed a microphone and ranted at a passenger who had refused to apologize for hitting Slater with some luggage. Slater then grabbed a beer from the galley and fled the plane via the emergency exit chute.

I 'LOLed' when I read this story last night.

Truth be told, I can see why he got fired. But arrested? WHY??

Yeah, yeah, I heard the charges against him. LAME.

No, pretty sure I would have faced a court martial for such childish behavior. Not surprised Rinata worships the fool though. I'm sure her only regret is that the guy didn't call the customer a racist.

when the police came to arrest him he was busy...

having sex.

good for him

leave it to a libturd.. Slater is slated for jail methinks.. some freaking hero but then the obie wan people had a Che' picture on their wall so go figure..:lol::lol: and furthurmore I doubt a passenger hit him with luggage. That is a federal offense and said passenger would be in custody. Is he?

Why assume the flight attendant was not hit with the luggage? BTW you assumption is wrong as the events were well documented and on all the media. Here is one:
JetBlue Flight Attendant freaks out, ranting profanity, grabs a beer & slides away (pics & Video)|The Desk of Brian

What was he arrested for?? Theft of a beer???

I love the guy and hope he makes out okay. Wonder how many others in the service industry would like to do the same damned thing?? LOL

Now you know why I call you liberal fucks "idiots".

Truth be told, I can see why he got fired. But arrested? WHY??

Yeah, yeah, I heard the charges against him. LAME.

Criminal mischief, reckless endangerment and criminal tresspass is lame? Looks like Rinata isn't the only idiot weighing in.

Forum List

Back