I love this bill

You believe all kinds of Foxcrappe. They discussed the damn bill for NINE MONTHS+. jfc

Really? I watch about 45 minutes or so of Fox and friends each morning. First I heard about it was today.......... And I forget where I heard it first, could have been HLN, Fox, or on the net.......

Do you know the difference between passing and implementing? Pub dupes!!:cuckoo::eusa_angel:

to say something should be passed, before you can know what is in it, is pure stupidity.

I'm not a bit surprised you don't understand that.

The people in CONGRESS knew what was in it!!-She was talking about the USA public, especially Foxbots, who have no CHANCE of getting the story. Loudmouth ignorami, all set to be misled by their bought off, con men, talking heads.

The ones who voted against it knew what was in it.

Those in favor of the bill admitted they didn't know what was in it.

You believe all kinds of Foxcrappe. They discussed the damn bill for NINE MONTHS+. jfc

Really? I watch about 45 minutes or so of Fox and friends each morning. First I heard about it was today.......... And I forget where I heard it first, could have been HLN, Fox, or on the net.......

Health Reform? See, I can be obtuse too. The NLRB bill was made up by Rush Limbaugh in about ten minutes...

Funny, but that quote is the main one the NLRB is working with. I guess you're not a lawyer.

It is painfully obvious that you are not. Otherwise you'd understand the difference between...

someone saying: 'we are union busting'

and someone saying: 'My preference is to do the work here in the future. But we'll do work here if we can make sure that we have the stability of the production lines and we can be competitive over the long haul. ... I'm very hopeful as we continue to have discussions with the union that we'll be able to come up with ways of being competitive here and we can come up with ways of ensuring that we're not going to have labor strikes.'

The fact that this simple concept so confuses you, makes me smile.

Health Reform? See, I can be obtuse too. The NLRB bill was made up by Rush Limbaugh in about ten minutes...

I wouldn't know, I don't listen to talking heads. You listen to Rush much? Seems like I know most of what he says by listening to the left on the boards.........

I wouldn't know, I don't listen to talking heads. You listen to Rush much? Seems like I know most of what he says by listening to the left on the boards.........

Yeah. And they know what he says because they make it up.

to say something should be passed, before you can know what is in it, is pure stupidity.

I'm not a bit surprised you don't understand that.

The people in CONGRESS knew what was in it!!-She was talking about the USA public, especially Foxbots, who have no CHANCE of getting the story. Loudmouth ignorami, all set to be misled by their bought off, con men, talking heads.

BS. Maybe not EVERYTHING in all 2800 pages....At some point even you conspiracy Foxnuts have to just relax. Dems are trying to score points, not ruin anybody...around and around you go...

BS. Maybe not EVERYTHING in all 2800 pages....At some point even you conspiracy Foxnuts have to just relax. Dems are trying to score points, not ruin anybody...around and around you go...

BS? How the heck is them specifically saying that they don't know what's in the bill BS?

We are talking about Pelosi's statement where she specifically said we have to pass it in order to find out what's in it. She had no freakin clue what was in it. Or else she wouldn't have said that we have to wait to see.

Or the ones who are complete condescending? "What you expect us to actually read what's in the bill?" YES. It's your freaking job!

Pelosi said everyone would get it when it's implemented. But keep going around and around and believe bought off BS if you like. My father the Dr. was for this since 1940 and died at 92, not believing Pubs could fuck it up all these years. They're brilliant BSers, and we've got plenty of fools who believe the con men- 140 years of their bs....

The very provision of the National Labor Relations Act that the Republican bill eliminates prevents Boeing or other companies from taking those unionized jobs overseas. As over 250 university professors noted in a letter criticizing the legislation, the NLRB used this power to bring actions against a California jewelry company that announced it would move operations to Mexico shortly after its 118 workers voted to unionize. They kept their plant in California after the action was ruled retaliatory and illegal.

Earlier this summer, Representative George Miller blasted the bill as one that would “severely undermine the opportunity for middle class workers to succeed in life.” If unionized workers lose a remedy to oursourcing, there would be “a new race to the bottom for American workers. Workers will exercise their rights less frequently, and wages, benefits, and working conditions will get worse,” he said.

Pelosi said everyone would get it when it's implemented. But keep going around and around and believe bought off BS if you like. My father the Dr. was for this since 1940 and died at 92, not believing Pubs could fuck it up all these years. They're brilliant BSers, and we've got plenty of fools who believe the con men- 140 years of their bs....
NOTE TO MODERATORS... He brought up family first, so according to posted rules, it's open season.

Attacks on family members will not be tolerated and will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion. The only exception to this is IF a member brings his/her family member(s) into the conversation first.

Then your father was a bigger moron than you are.

Bill Text - 112th Congress (2011-2012) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

`Protecting Jobs From Government Interference Act'

It's a whole 1 page. One sentence of one page

To prohibit the National Labor Relations Board from ordering any employer to close, relocate, or transfer employment under any circumstance

One sentence protects jobs. It's beautiful.

Sounds like it protects greedy protaganists to be able to turn the local population into slaves.

To prohibit the National Labor Relations Board from ordering any employer to close, relocate, or transfer employment under any circumstance

I truly hope this passes. That could pave the way for a great many reforms that protect those who create jobs for Americans.

I truly hope this passes. That could pave the way for a great many reforms that protect those who create jobs for Americans.

Yeah, yeah , yeah, yeah. Supposedly tax cuts do it but they have the tax cuts, they have the money in the bank yet no jobs. What gives? We might not being fleeced, heh?

We had a decade of everything the 'job creators ' could ever dream of...

HERE are the results...

GR2010010101701.gif

For most of the past 70 years, the U.S. economy has grown at a steady clip, generating perpetually higher incomes and wealth for American households. But since 2000, the story is starkly different.

The past decade was the worst for the U.S. economy in modern times, a sharp reversal from a long period of prosperity that is leading economists and policymakers to fundamentally rethink the underpinnings of the nation's growth.

It was, according to a wide range of data, a lost decade for American workers. The decade began in a moment of triumphalism -- there was a current of thought among economists in 1999 that recessions were a thing of the past. By the end, there were two, bookends to a debt-driven expansion that was neither robust nor sustainable.

There has been zero net job creation since December 1999. No previous decade going back to the 1940s had job growth of less than 20 percent. Economic output rose at its slowest rate of any decade since the 1930s as well.

Middle-income households made less in 2008, when adjusted for inflation, than they did in 1999 -- and the number is sure to have declined further during a difficult 2009. The Aughts were the first decade of falling median incomes since figures were first compiled in the 1960s.

Forum List

Back